New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, it sees as if the mtn dew one isnt the final one, as this popped up!

mtn_dew.jpg

274d1228091657-new-pepsi-logo-mtndew.jpg

Except for the dumb-ass text talk, I can live with it. Although I did like the more subdued approach that the other one was going for, instead of this overly extreme design.

spacer.png

The New designs are rolling out in MKE,WIS, haha. Just kidding, in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I am in agreement with some of the people here that it looks quite nice in person.

Considering the Pepsi brand has gone through an identity crisis just about all its life, I can understand why they keep trying to be different. Though in this case, I think they may have realized the simplicity that works for Coke and are trying to adapt to that, while still being the step brother to them. If that makes sense???

Kyle

packchampionslfroh.png

Gatorade looks stupid, and yet again they have gone with the clear label, which they did last label change, then reverted to havin a green background again. Its horrible, gatorade is the one brand where you dont even need the word gatorade on the bottle, just the orange lightning bolt and people know what it is.

The simplicity does look a bit better in person, I still think they should've kept the pepsi globe the same.

I agree on both counts. The wife brought a 2-liter of Diet Pepsi home a couple days ago and it had the new look.

There is a small, four-smile "evolution" chart that has 3 sizes of the new Pepsi globe and basically ends with :)

Even "smile" is an odd choice: "Have a Coke and a smile..."

BTW! this is what i think of the new bottling

gator001-1-1.jpg

So, what exactly makes a bottle of liquid gay? Did you see it making out with another bottle?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

So I take it brand recognition is not something the marketing peeps at Pepsi are concerned with (doesn't seem like they have been for a while anyway).

If anything good is going to come out of this it's that at least Pepsi cans will go back to having a uniform design rather then the "each can is a unique snowflake" crap.

Just had my first sighting of the new Pepsi look at the Stop 'N Shop in South Minneapolis(Just after my 1st Jucy Lucy at Matt's Bar on 35th and Cedar). It's actually a goodGREAT look in person. The Sierra Mist look is still hideous.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived