New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just figure i'll add my two cents, when i first saw these i was told by one of my friends and first reaction was WTF..but i honestly kind of like them, i like the simplicity of the design and logos of the pepsi and gatorade, but the mtn dew is stupid, i know most of this has been said before, just thought i'd chime in :)

Good news for those who like Wild Cherry Pepsi:

I talked to a Pepsi guy at Hy-Vee (The local Pepsi distributor is in Carroll) and he said that they'll eventually change the labels on the other flavors as well. Don't hold me to it, though.

Good news for those who like Wild Cherry Pepsi:

I talked to a Pepsi guy at Hy-Vee (The local Pepsi distributor is in Carroll) and he said that they'll eventually change the labels on the other flavors as well. Don't hold me to it, though.

I hope wild cherry pepsi gets a red background, also put wild cherry before pepsi again! (Wild Cherry Pepsi, just sounds better than pepsi wild cherry)

yesterday at the local Wal-Mart, they had the shrinkwrapped 20oz. alum bottles with NFL players (old logo)

e93e_1.JPG

1.STEPEN JACKSON-RAMS

2.TONY ROMO-COWBOYS

3.PLAXICO BURESS-GIANTS

4.LAWERENCE MARONEY-PATROITS

5.MAURICE JONES-DREW-JAGUARS

6.ANTONIO CROMARTIE-CHARGERS

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I honestly don't like the G commercials. I just figured out what company it was for (after making several assumptions, but finally knew for a fact it was Gatorade). Just seems poorly made, somthing about it. I will say

variation of it has J-Mac, the autistic kid from Greece, NY who had 20 points in a game. Lives about 5-10 minutes away from me so everyone's been talkin' bout that.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I honestly don't like the G commercials. I just figured out what company it was for (after making several assumptions, but finally knew for a fact it was Gatorade). Just seems poorly made, somthing about it. I will say
variation of it has J-Mac, the autistic kid from Greece, NY who had 20 points in a game. Lives about 5-10 minutes away from me so everyone's been talkin' bout that.

They have a bad VHS videotape-type quality to the commercials.

65108gatoradelbj2.jpg

The Fierce and G2 bottles look horrible with the letters and numbers stacked on top of each other like that. Not to mention, at first glance you wouldn't even realize the middle bottle is a bottle of Fierce.

I couldn't disagree more. I find the stacked letters quite attractive and very engaging as a solution. And honestly, if you really can't take a second to read the packaging and find out what flavor you've got, that's your own impatience and lack of attention to detail at fault.

Side note. I just saw the new 12- and 24-packs of Pepsi the other day, and wow, do they blow the Coca-Cola boxes out of the water with all that solid blue and the circle smack in the middle. They're so simple and sparse they make the Coke boxes look like newspaper coupon inserts; they're the anti-clutter, and I love that. I wish Coke would have gone that far when they had the chance. They got rid of the extra colors on the can, but the Coke packages still have too many erroneous elements that don't need to be there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The G drink (I've been referring to Gatorade as that now) looks horrible. If they wanted to make a "recognizable logo" without a wordmark they could easily use the orange lightning bolt, instead they went with a goofy college letter looking thing. The Sierra Mist is kinda creepy looking, has an eerie toxic feel to it, I don't like it. MTN DEW eh, Mountain Dew always screamed gnarly 90's to me as a kid back then and now they've evolved from cheesy 90's to cheesy 2000's. Pepsi, I haven't decided if I like it yet, but all in all just an unnecessary change period for the entire brand. Also, unrelated (I think) to Pepsi, but Sunkist has a new logo as far as I'm concerned, it reminds me of an octopus.

rob66.png

I hate how they dumped the G2 logos and fierce logos and whatnot and replaced them with that lettering. I also hate how it's impossible to figure out what flavor you are looking at because the names of the flavors are on the side instead of on the top.

***Just Announced!***

Yet ANOTHER new design being unveiled by Pepsi. I for one like it. It's simple, stately, and I think really captures the feeling that they're going for. Let me know what you think!

PepsiNEW.jpg

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

***Just Announced!***

Yet ANOTHER new design being unveiled by Pepsi. I for one like it. It's simple, stately, and I think really captures the feeling that they're going for. Let me know what you think!

PepsiNEW.jpg

Add the old globe and it's perfect!

Anyonne see the gatorade add in SI?

Here's a quick mock up of the ad

g.png

No lie that's what it looked like

That's it. It didn't say Gatorade or random tough stuff?

Here's a pic I took of the ad:

fasdfadsf.png

Next page:

fasdfadssf.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived