New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

Can't believe this dropped to the second page.

I'm watching the Flyers game, and it looks like someone forgot to change the Pepsi and Mountain Dew ads on the boards.

The Super bowl had the new logos everywhere.

I have now been in Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan and have yet to see the new logo on anything.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe this dropped to the second page.

I'm watching the Flyers game, and it looks like someone forgot to change the Pepsi and Mountain Dew ads on the boards.

The Super bowl had the new logos everywhere.

I have now been in Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan and have yet to see the new logo on anything.

Thats because Pepsi Canada is not embracing the new look. Go on their website. Also the cans say new look same great taste but its not a new logo.\

Also found this the other day:

mountain-dew.jpg

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

For me, the new logo is great. I would have stuck with one logo instead of three, but alas, you can't win them all, right? Anyway, the logo: it's still the globe. Always liked the globe, always will. The new globe, though, is so much more interesting to look at than the old yinyang globe. I find the old globe boring compared the the new globe, but I've never been one for symmetry, either. Some people are, and I can understand that, but symmetry doesn't engage me the same way; I like active compositions. The old globe was too static, especially for this new packaging. If they had stuck the old globe on the new packaging, it would have been a huge trainwreck. I think this pepsi identity will grow on people. I can't wait until I see the other varieties, like Wild Cherry Pepsi. Surely they can't make the can red, right? :o

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well, it appears the original version of the "Mtn Dew" revamp is in circulation to some degree. Found a row of these at the convenience store in my office building, next to a row of the other new design:

mtndew.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well, it appears the original version of the "Mtn Dew" revamp is in circulation to some degree. Found a row of these at the convenience store in my office building, next to a row of the other new design:

mtndew.jpg

I like the other logo better, but as a whole that one is better IMO. It looks like with that one they were trying to appeal to a vaster market.

mtndew.jpg

I like the other logo better, but as a whole that one is better IMO. It looks like with that one they were trying to appeal to a vaster market.

Damn, I still wish they went with this logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

For me, the new logo is great. I would have stuck with one logo instead of three, but alas, you can't win them all, right? Anyway, the logo: it's still the globe. Always liked the globe, always will. The new globe, though, is so much more interesting to look at than the old yinyang globe. I find the old globe boring compared the the new globe, but I've never been one for symmetry, either. Some people are, and I can understand that, but symmetry doesn't engage me the same way; I like active compositions. The old globe was too static, especially for this new packaging. If they had stuck the old globe on the new packaging, it would have been a huge trainwreck. I think this pepsi identity will grow on people. I can't wait until I see the other varieties, like Wild Cherry Pepsi. Surely they can't make the can red, right? :o

- I saw a standalone version of the old logo the other day and I definitely agree!!

- It's been growing on me ever since my first displeasure. I really like it now!

Well now, here's an interesting twist:

throwback.jpg

According to Consumerist, Pepsi is launching a new line of these two brands sometime in April using their classic logos and (gasp!) real sugar.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Throwback flavor, eh? Well, that ought to be something different.

Anyway, I've seen the new can for Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi while working one of my jobs. It's similar to the new Diet Pepsi can, except that it starts out red and then gradually goes to silver. I'm going to assume that Wild Cherry Pepsi may have the same look, except you replace the silver with the dark blue that brand uses.

Archived