New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well now, here's an interesting twist:

throwback.jpg

According to Consumerist, Pepsi is launching a new line of these two brands sometime in April using their classic logos and (gasp!) real sugar.

mets put up a sign using that throwback pepsi script for thier pepsi porch in their new stadium (copy of the classic sign in Long Island City), its red and i think it looks awsome and glad they went with that instead of the new retarded globe and generic lowercase arial font.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Weird. In Seattle (and I'm sure other places), cola with real sugar is called Mexican Coke.

Good for Pepsi for making the choice easier.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Throwback flavor, eh? Well, that ought to be something different.

Anyway, I've seen the new can for Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi while working one of my jobs. It's similar to the new Diet Pepsi can, except that it starts out red and then gradually goes to silver. I'm going to assume that Wild Cherry Pepsi may have the same look, except you replace the silver with the dark blue that brand uses.

Can you post a pic? I'd love to see it.

newsig.jpg

Anyway, I've seen the new can for Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi while working one of my jobs. It's similar to the new Diet Pepsi can, except that it starts out red and then gradually goes to silver. I'm going to assume that Wild Cherry Pepsi may have the same look, except you replace the silver with the dark blue that brand uses.

scan0002.jpg

Would've it KILLED them to put a ****** cherry on the label? it just looks stupid.

Cherry Coke Zero label looks more badass, with cherry's with holes in it and all!

Im still amazed that diet pepsi lime is still made, and I guess diet lemon is back.

what happened to the pepsi jazz? lol

Edie: I just realized the second bottle is vanilla, again im surprised theys till make it, I liked it never saw it, its too subtle imo.

mets put up a sign using that throwback pepsi script for thier pepsi porch in their new stadium (copy of the classic sign in Long Island City), its red and i think it looks awsome and glad they went with that instead of the new retarded globe and generic lowercase arial font.

That just makes me want to cry.

Arial would be sad.

But what Pepsi went with is not generic, nor arial. It's sans-serif, but that's 100% as close as it gets. And it looks great.

Weird. In Seattle (and I'm sure other places), cola with real sugar is called Mexican Coke.

Most likely because Coke w/ real sugar is manufactured in Mexico. It's called the same thing here.

I wish they made Wild Cherry Pepsi Max - both for the drink, and also because I think that if they follow their new labeling standard, the label would be black fading to red and look really sweet.

Also, when the F are we going to see soft drinks sweetened with Stevia? I think they may use it in some Asian countries, but not here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

scan0002.jpg

Would've it KILLED them to put a ****** cherry on the label? it just looks stupid.

Cherry Coke Zero label looks more badass, with cherry's with holes in it and all!

Im still amazed that diet pepsi lime is still made, and I guess diet lemon is back.

what happened to the pepsi jazz? lol

Edie: I just realized the second bottle is vanilla, again im surprised theys till make it, I liked it never saw it, its too subtle imo.

(emphasis mine)

That's why I don't like this campaign - it's too subtle by half. Good ideas, but one of the essential duties of branding is to identify the product.

I love the retro Pepsi script and the Pepsi throwback logos much, much more than the generic new stuff. The new stuff is ok, but not nearly as cool or interesting to look at.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Only Californians, besides myself, call it that. Anyone who knows better calls it Canadian Coke.

Thye stopped making Pepsi Vannila I wonder if this means it will be making a comeback!

I always loved it, I thought for sure we would see Vanilla Coke again before Pepsi Vanilla.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Thye stopped making Pepsi Vannila I wonder if this means it will be making a comeback!

I always loved it, I thought for sure we would see Vanilla Coke again before Pepsi Vanilla.

We have Vanilla Coke in The United States.

Didn't look at my facts ... Wikipedia says it was re-introduced in May 2007.

I hope it comes up to Canada.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived