New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

Judging from Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana i think the word of the year is "Generic" as in wanted to regarded as the stores generic brand.

congrats, Sams Choice products now look more exciting than pepsi's. ^_^

You want GENERIC?

The New Snapple Packing DEFINES GENERIC!!!!

generic: being or having a nonproprietary name <generic drugs> ; having no particularly distinctive quality or application

It can't possibly define generic because generic implies that it's not branded. Snapple is a brand, it says so right on the bottle in big bold letters. There's even a giant S adorned with tea leaves right on the bottle itself, directly above the label, furthur solidifying the brand. To imply that this is generic:

snapple_bottle_v2.jpg

is misinformed at best. At worst, it implies that you are retarded, or just dumb and don't really know your vocabulary.

Thanks for playing.

1. The Smiling sun has a bit of positivity in a sense. To paraphrase an old Spanish saying, "When the Sun Rises, People Smile!" Smile in Spanish is Sonrisa, henceforth the saying.

2. The Little scribble notes are great.

3. The Bland generic sunglare does not cut it!!!

Bring back the Smiling Sun, Sanpple!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The upcoming new pepsi cans look way better than the current. These are throwbacks that have sugar cane instead of corn syrup in the liquid.

pepsi-throwback.jpg

http://sev.prnewswire.com/food-beverages/2...20042009-1.html

Those are fantastic! The Mountain Dew is unfathomably better than the MTN Dew crap they came up with, ever if it is just a retro logo!

Pepsi looks great too with the blue on blue.

Where can one find these throwback sodies? Are they gonna be sold just seperatly or will there be 8-12-24 packs available? What would make it even more awesome is if they had special edition GLASS bottles to truly make it throwback!

packchampionslfroh.png

The upcoming new pepsi cans look way better than the current. These are throwbacks that have sugar cane instead of corn syrup in the liquid.

pepsi-throwback.jpg

http://sev.prnewswire.com/food-beverages/2...20042009-1.html

Love it how they named the series after me

I'm sorry, I really had to.

But really, I think this is better than the new ones

~?~

I just realized that Pepsi Max has zero calories. I have been waiting for Diet Pepsi Max since the redesign. It's either a packaging fail or I'm an idiot.

I think the initial linked article in this thread said they were changing the name of Diet Pepsi Max to just Pepsi Max. I know I read it somewhere.

I don't even know if the words exist yet to describe how horrendously awful that Sierra Mist can is. What the hell were they thinking?

First thing I thought of upon looking at it was the Blair Witch Project.

And I agree Tank, I prefer Pepsi as well (Coke's too sweet for me, and it's coincidential I live in the metro area where the Pepsi Center is).

Huh? Of the 2 products, Pepsi is way sweeter. I may not be able to tell every soda apart, but I can spot the difference in Coke & Pepsi with my eyes closed. That is, unless someone has been dousing your Coke products with new Coke, which was, well, awful-ish. It was often confused with pepsi, because it was so sweet.

Just my 2 cents, of course....any soda jerks (excuse the pun) want to chime in?

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I don't even know if the words exist yet to describe how horrendously awful that Sierra Mist can is. What the hell were they thinking?

First thing I thought of upon looking at it was the Blair Witch Project.

And I agree Tank, I prefer Pepsi as well (Coke's too sweet for me, and it's coincidential I live in the metro area where the Pepsi Center is).

Huh? Of the 2 products, Pepsi is way sweeter. I may not be able to tell every soda apart, but I can spot the difference in Coke & Pepsi with my eyes closed. That is, unless someone has been dousing your Coke products with new Coke, which was, well, awful-ish. It was often confused with pepsi, because it was so sweet.

Just my 2 cents, of course....any soda jerks (excuse the pun) want to chime in?

I don't think that there's any doubt that Pepsi is designed to be a little sweeter than Coke, and I agree that the difference is enough to tell in a blind taste test, even by people (like me) who rarely drink soda.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Maybe, if you're drinking Lemon Pepsi and Vanilla Coke. Otherwise, I'm not sure most would agree with that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Saw the new Diet Pepsi packaging today and saw a student drinking a Pepsi with the new logo.

So I guess it has made it's way into Canada now.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I've now had both Mountain Dew and Pepsi throwbacks, and I must say I think both taste much better than the regular stuff. I can't quite put my finger on what's different (other than the advertised "natural sugar"). It's delicious, and the cans look awesome!

Archived