revolution helmet templates

wyopokes2

Man these are awesome, I wish someone could make a revo like this one for paint!

maybe one of these days if i find myself with some time

Haha that would be awesome, I am trying to toy around with it now but I dont know if I can make it super accurate but good work!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Man these are awesome, I wish someone could make a revo like this one for paint!

maybe one of these days if i find myself with some time

Haha that would be awesome, I am trying to toy around with it now but I dont know if I can make it super accurate but good work!

thanks

Percy Harvin Style

2952951003_2c12e20a4f.jpg

harvin.jpg

Wyopoke...... if possible would not mind a copy of this and the one in your sig if you have it. Am an old man new to Photoshop and eating it up. Have a variety of templates but neither of these. Thanks in advance........

nbryant58@gmail.com

i'd like to thank mkersey for all the work he did with this template. i didn't really even do much at all. i'd also like to thank scotty springs for his work on his full cage sig templates which aided in in that process as some of you might notice if you open up the full cage file.

if anyone is interested in some examples i did a wyoming football helmet history project here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived