Denver Broncos Concept

burgundy

Good stuff.

I think the "D" either needs no serifs or two serifs, as opposed to the one you now have.

I am not totally sold that that a sleeve logo is needed, as it's still less plain the current look. Plus sleeve logos (or anything on sleeves) will be a thing of the past some day.

That's because sleeves will be a thing of the past some day.

Your D logo is theftworthy.

Not that I'm stealing it. I mean it's a logo of such a high calibre that it will transcend the Concepts folder and start popping up around the Internet as

1) someone else's concept

2) a "confirmed leak" of what the team will soon use

3) an "unused logo" that some intrepid e-detective unearthed

Which other CCSLC logos were theftworthy? I know there was an Arizona Cardinals concept that always popped up here and there. The Broncos D with the new horse twisting through the old D had staying power. Someone elsewhere made that terrible Atlanta Hawks logo that everyone swore was a leak. There are others, but this is the next.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to stay away from concepts during the school year, but just couldn't stop myself. So I did a concept for the Broncos that tries to combine several eras. The sleeves were inspired by the '65 jerseys, and I transitioned it into a tapered stripe like they use now. For the logo I wanted to modernize the D logo, but I didn't want to just stick the newer, stupid, twisting horse through the old D. So I blended the old horse with the current one, and I made the D more of the current style. The helmet stripe is a reversal of their current stripe, with it coming to a point in the back, and the smaller tapered stripes next to the middle one are now white. C&C appreciated.

bronco-logo2.png

bronco-jersey-home.png

bronco-jersey-away.png

bronco-jersey-alt.png

and just for the hell of it ...

bronco-jersey-alt-ugly.png

Drop the second alternate and you are golden.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Drop the second alternate and you are golden.

If the Jets get to wear those god-awful Titans uniforms, then the Broncos can celebrate their heritage a bit and wear some of the worst uniforms in modern sports history :P

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

• 2 years later...

Archived