Sign in to follow this  
burgundy

Denver Broncos Concept

Good stuff.

I think the "D" either needs no serifs or two serifs, as opposed to the one you now have.

I am not totally sold that that a sleeve logo is needed, as it's still less plain the current look. Plus sleeve logos (or anything on sleeves) will be a thing of the past some day.

That's because sleeves will be a thing of the past some day.

Your D logo is theftworthy.

Not that I'm stealing it. I mean it's a logo of such a high calibre that it will transcend the Concepts folder and start popping up around the Internet as

1) someone else's concept

2) a "confirmed leak" of what the team will soon use

3) an "unused logo" that some intrepid e-detective unearthed

Which other CCSLC logos were theftworthy? I know there was an Arizona Cardinals concept that always popped up here and there. The Broncos D with the new horse twisting through the old D had staying power. Someone elsewhere made that terrible Atlanta Hawks logo that everyone swore was a leak. There are others, but this is the next.

^ Oh great. <_< Talk about a backhanded compliment. Thanks though. I should probably watermark it then.

I'm still working on the updates.

No. I really like it. I'm just predicting it will be found in places that are not your own.

Yeah, I know you meant no harm, but in the process of saying you liked it, you put forth a bad thought. My comment wasn't so much directed at you at you, but at the thought of my concept being stolen.

this might be the best concept i've seen. especially the D logo. I'd like to maybe see blue/blue/white.

This is astoundingly good. The only problem is, as OnWis97 pointed out, that the "D" needs two serifs rather than one. This should be an actual uniform leak from the Broncos.

I tried to stay away from concepts during the school year, but just couldn't stop myself. So I did a concept for the Broncos that tries to combine several eras. The sleeves were inspired by the '65 jerseys, and I transitioned it into a tapered stripe like they use now. For the logo I wanted to modernize the D logo, but I didn't want to just stick the newer, stupid, twisting horse through the old D. So I blended the old horse with the current one, and I made the D more of the current style. The helmet stripe is a reversal of their current stripe, with it coming to a point in the back, and the smaller tapered stripes next to the middle one are now white. C&C appreciated.

bronco-logo2.png

bronco-jersey-home.png

bronco-jersey-away.png

bronco-jersey-alt.png

and just for the hell of it ...

bronco-jersey-alt-ugly.png

Drop the second alternate and you are golden.

Drop the second alternate and you are golden.

If the Jets get to wear those god-awful Titans uniforms, then the Broncos can celebrate their heritage a bit and wear some of the worst uniforms in modern sports history :P

Gotta say... i like it.

Wow. Really well done. Full orange uniforms usually are a put off, but the balance with the blue and white is genius. Well done. And the logo is top notch.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=172846

Those are interesting YAYAYAYY..... try them out... I didn't do them White Dragon aka Nick did.

This shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone on here.

Wether it was removing watermarks, or trolling around as a female, Nick was about as sketchy as they come.

And now he is trolling around as a raving lunatic.