Chilliwack Bruins Concept

chickenfish

Well, I like the shoulder striping/yoke on the jerseys, very cool shape.

The Vegas gold gets lost in the white, though, and I really think the loo on the black jersey could use a light-coloured outline.

Lastly, I wouldn't mind seeing back-views of these concepts, and don't forget to use IMG tags next time, cuz clicking on the links is a pain in the arse.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

THEY NEED A REAL LOGO

NOT THE BOSTON BRUINS LOGO

THATS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL TEAM CALLED THE SAINTS

HAVING NEW ORLEANS FLEUR D'LEI (SP) AS THERE LOGO

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A SAINT

CREAT A "BEAR" LOGO FOR CHILLAWACK

OR USE THEIR SHOULDER LOGO AS THE PRIMARY

THEY NEED A REAL LOGO

NOT THE BOSTON BRUINS LOGO

THATS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL TEAM CALLED THE SAINTS

HAVING NEW ORLEANS FLEUR D'LEI (SP) AS THERE LOGO

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A SAINT

CREAT A "BEAR" LOGO FOR CHILLAWACK

OR USE THEIR SHOULDER LOGO AS THE PRIMARY

One of my high schools (I went to 2) was the Saints, and our logos were even worse than the Fleur de Lis. We had a 'CI' interlocking logo, and the word 'Saints' with a halo over the 'i'.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

This is as good a place as any to note that I hate the Chilliwack Bruins logo. I'm sick of Vegas gold, there's a missing spoke which throws the whole thing off, and most of all, I cannot stand when junior teams use NHL identities. It presupposes a developmental affiliation with the parent team that does not exist. I know there was a time when the OHL was laden with Black Hawks, Bruins, Rangers, Junior Canadiens, and Junior Red Wings, but every team in the three major-junior leagues should have its own identity. This goes for the Kitchener Rangers, who compound the problem by slapping a redundant OHL logo in the logo, and most certainly the Chilliwack Bruins. The Rangers can keep the name, because it has history, but they can't present themselves as a New York Rangers affiliate. The C-Bruins have no excuse, especially being all the way on the other side of the continent. Dream it all up again, Chilliwack WHL team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived