2008 World Series

Swiss

Have we heard from WillMorris since the Phillies won?

I guess it wasn't such a bad idea to let Utley and Lidge play in the All-Star Game after all....

This Phillies fan must note that the Rays had the World Series stolen from them by the umpires. Should have been Rays in 4.

LvZYtbZ.png

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it wasn't such a bad idea to let Utley and Lidge play in the All-Star Game after all....

This Phillies fan must note that the Rays had the World Series stolen from them by the umpires. Should have been Rays in 4.

... What?! What about game two where Rollins was hit by a pitch and didn't get first base?

IUe6Hvh.png

... What?! What about game two where Rollins was hit by a pitch and didn't get first base?

None of the four Phillies wins were solely determined by umpires calls and also they did win a game 10-2.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It didn't hit *him*.

LvZYtbZ.png

I know I'm going to regret this, but please explain this madness.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

That's it. That's the line. Right there.

You don't understand Greg, Will uses more of his brain than the rest of us so that makes him able to see things....:censored: it. Who am I kidding. It's going to make about as much sense as his reasoning on why Notre Dame shouldn't get a NC game bid despite going 12-0 on the road against ranked teams. Yes we will regret it but you know it's gonna be good.

BB52Big.jpg

It didn't hit *him*.

It hit his uniform. I'm pretty sure you're up on the rules... that's a HBP... that's a base.

IUe6Hvh.png

You don't understand Greg, Will uses more of his brain than the rest of us so that makes him able to see things.... :censored: it. Who am I kidding. It's going to make about as much sense as his reasoning on why Notre Dame shouldn't get a NC game bid despite going 12-0 on the road against ranked teams. Yes we will regret it but you know it's gonna be good.

Yeah, good and terrible...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived