New Signature

jake22

really? no one?

Ya no one jake...usually when a post is a month old no one will be looking at it. You always bump your old posts when there is no point to it. If a member wants what you are presenting, they will search for it, there is no need to self-promote yourself and bump all of your older threads.

yeah i hear you i just have fun doing these, im on a two week break and money is short so that leaves me with alot of time here, so thats all

and the celtics are coming

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take a:

-Miami Dolphins, in orange with teal border, left side: NFL, right side: Dolphin logo

-New Orleans Hornets, in their blueish color with purple border, left side: NBA, right side: Hornets alt. logo (the one in the shape of the Saints logo)

-Vancouver Canucks, in blue with green border, left side: NHL, right side: V head logo

-Florida Marlins, in teal with black border, left side: MLB, right side: F logo

-Minnesota Wild, in red with green border, left side: NHL, right side: the "bear head"

This should keep you busy for a bit.

By the way, sorry, I do not have Illustrator so I was unable to get you Buc's football template.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I will take a:

-Miami Dolphins, in orange with teal border, left side: NFL, right side: Dolphin logo

-New Orleans Hornets, in their blueish color with purple border, left side: NBA, right side: Hornets alt. logo (the one in the shape of the Saints logo)

-Vancouver Canucks, in blue with green border, left side: NHL, right side: V head logo

-Florida Marlins, in teal with black border, left side: MLB, right side: F logo

-Minnesota Wild, in red with green border, left side: NHL, right side: the "bear head"

This should keep you busy for a bit.

By the way, sorry, I do not have Illustrator so I was unable to get you Buc's football template.

ok ill have these up later, and thats fine i just thought i could get it to work in paint, but it would probly look pretty bad anyway

TC,

dolphins.png

hornets.png

vancoover.png

fish.png

wild2.png

_______

and i tryed something new for the hornets, i put their jersey stripes on the sig, like it or no?

hornets2.png

Anyone else want some of these?

Nice! These look great. I like the striping on the Hornets too, good idea. Thanks!

will this do? ill change something if you want

generals.png

Could you make the background the lighter of the 2 reds on the primary logo. Thanks.

sorry it took so long, but here is this good?

generals2.png

anyone else want some of these?

Thanks its great.

g4104.png

I guess I'll request these:

And:

Browns in Brown

Colts in Blue

Falcons in Black

Indiana Ice (go to website for logo) in Carolina Blue

Ohio State in Red

Pacers in Yellow

Bucs in Pewter

Youngstown State in Red

I'll take those then, just post the ones that are there like you did with the first.

sizemorematters,

8 pics is to many (the max is 6) to put in an animation, at least with the two sites i know of. I have your first set made and i will give you the individual files, but idk about the animation

(cool sigs)

see next post...

(more cool sigs)

Sorry again for the no response, this just seems to be one of the threads I for some reason don't check back on...

6fQjS3M.png

Can I have a Arizona Cardinals Script in the Middle, with the Old Logo pn the left, and the New Logo on the right. Could you make them facing each other please? Oh and how do you put the signature on?

My Controls > Personal Profile > Edit Signature

Can I have a Arizona Cardinals Script in the Middle, with the Old Logo pn the left, and the New Logo on the right. Could you make them facing each other please? Oh and how do you put the signature on?

My Controls > Personal Profile > Edit Signature

OK, but it asks for a web address :wacko: and this doesnt have one...

Archived