MillerCoors New Logo

ashbob

Miller and Coors merged?

When was this and where the hell was I?? :blink:

The process started back in '07 and it was final in July of 08. But here is the part for the lawyers, SABMiller and MolsonCoors are still separate companies, it is just in the US that they merged. It isn't like you can buy stock in a company called MillerCoors. It was all done for marketing from what I understand. Oh and it was kinda done on the sly, I dont remember much media coverage, I only knew from reading the trades. (I'm in the beer biz). As of now Sam Adams is the largest US owned brewery.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Two companies with GREAT script logos merge...and we get a generic typeface. That's just terrible.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Pass the Schlitz, please.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived