MillerCoors New Logo

ashbob

The amount of time they took to come up with that was probably about the same about of time they took to go back on their word that they weren't gonna lay off any workers as a result of the merger.

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised...

miller-coors-logo.jpg

It just sounds stupid. MillerCoors. It's like saying I drive a ChevroletFord. You can't slam brands together like that. Jeez!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 1 month later...
Pass the Schlitz, please.

Which is brewed by Miller.

:P

Huh. Odd. I knew that Pabst had become an owner of brands and recipes that contracted its brewing to others. But when the "original" Schlitz rollout came here this past Spring, I swore I read that Glunz Beer in Lincolnwood was handling the brewing. And indeed, a visit to Glunz Bavarian Haus a few weeks later found the place decked out in Schlitz decor. Maybe they're just handling the distribution.

Maybe I'll just have a Point instead. :)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Pass the Schlitz, please.

Which is brewed by Miller.

:P

Huh. Odd. I knew that Pabst had become an owner of brands and recipes that contracted its brewing to others. But when the "original" Schlitz rollout came here this past Spring, I swore I read that Glunz Beer in Lincolnwood was handling the brewing. And indeed, a visit to Glunz Bavarian Haus a few weeks later found the place decked out in Schlitz decor. Maybe they're just handling the distribution.

Maybe I'll just have a Point instead. :)

Either way they're all brewskis that have proud roots in Wisconsin! B)

packchampionslfroh.png

I don't know why people are slamming the typeface - it's Gotham, a hugely classy typeface from Hoefler & Frere-Jones (if it's not Gotham, it's Avenir, another classic). The simplicity of the type and the mark I think are what people are down on. Generic? No. Boring? Yes. Far less than I would expect from Pentagram, but then I've never really been impressed by or been a big fan of their work.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived