New Sig series (all sports)

elliott

All, I was really busy today and I will be tomorrow as well. Wednesday I have early release at school but I also have a dentist appointment so I don't know how that is going to work out. But I will be able to get a lot done from Thursday-Sunday.

A couple things:

-I don't know how to make animations. So, no, is the answer to the animation requests.

-I am going to have to limit the number of requests to 5. It's really because they take so much time. 15-30 minutes each, unless it is an Nhl one (I already have every jersey made in that format) or if you just want the home version of an away I have done. So, sizemorematters, sorry, but you are going to have narrow that down. I think you can understand why. That also goes for someone else who requested a lot.

-So actually an exception to the previous rule would be if there is multiple NHL jerseys cuz they don't take long.

Thanks for your patience.

take your time man, you always do great work.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elliot:

these are great! I LOVE your template. Can you please make me:

Phillies home

Eagles home #10

and

Suns road #32

and if it is absolutely NO problem at all for you can I just have both JERSEYS (not sigs) for the Flyers?

Thanks!!

If you can't do all of these, please just do the Eagles one.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Could I get one for my fantasy hockey team? They're called the Saskatchewan Thunder and they use a Los Angeles Kings jersey template, but green instead of purple. PM me your email address and I'll send you my logo.

I'll just save the pm and say that my email address is estrauss@mindspring.com

Animation options?

If so, then:

Niklas Hagman (15) Stars

Brenden Morrow (10) Stars

Fabian Brunnstrom (96) Stars

Stephane Robidas (3) Stars

If not, then just Niklas Hagman (15) for the Dallas Stars, and yes I know he's on the Make Beliefs, but I live in Big D and he's a beast.

Starscoathangnew.gif

Hey elliott, holy cow... outstanding work! It's been a while and I want to thank those that hooked me up in the past.

I do have an NHL request for ya. Is there a chance I could get at this point a shot at the following?

New York Rangers alternate navy blue - Mike Richter #35

Minnesota Wild alternate red - Marian Gaborik #10

Phoenix Coyotes home brick red - Shane Doan #19

Eventually, I'd hope to score...

New York Rangers' 1994 road royal blue - Mark Messier #11

Minnesota Wild original home white - Mikko Koivu #9

Minnesota Wild original road green - Andrew Brunette #15

Phoenix Coyotes original alternate green - Jeremy Roenick #97

Many thanks and great job on all your signatures to date!

Archived