NHL Goalie Masks

Sport

Wow, that Alex Auld mask is great. How long has he been wearing it?

alex-auld.jpg

Of course, I've always preferred goalie masks that form one image of an animal or headgear than one of several pictures thrown together.

Cujo, Darth Gerber, Cristobal Huet and Ryan Miller are also great. And seeing his current ridiculous helmet makes me even more pissed that Luongo ditched his perfect retro mask.

joey mcdonald has the best helmet personally. and second is rich dipietro with the pow/mia helmet. i liek the use of the team logos and colors and stuff like american flags and pow stuff over gargylies and dragons and stuff that has nothing to do with the team. the rangers goalies also have great hemlets and legace/ mason from st louis helmets looks awsome too. roloson from edmonton has a really nice helmet too and the gold mask adds alot to it.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Wow, that Alex Auld mask is great. How long has he been wearing it?

Of course, I've always preferred goalie masks that form one image of an animal or headgear than one of several pictures thrown together.

Cujo, Darth Gerber, Cristobal Huet and Ryan Miller are also great. And seeing his current ridiculous helmet makes me even more pissed that Luongo ditched his perfect retro mask.

Huet's and Tim Thomas' have to be my favorites right now. I love the back of Ryan Miller's mask though.

2IA3b.png

Jose Theodore looked like he just slapped a Capitals sticker on the Avalanche foot.

jose-theodore.jpg

LMAO!

Never noticed that before!

It looks ridiculous.

He go a new mask at the start of the season, however there were some issues with its fit, so he went back to his old mask. Thats why it looks like that.

And kudos to Boucher and Lalime to choose great artwork from CCLSC (do they have permission though?)

Speaking of Lalime...

patrick-lalime.jpg

It looks like the image of the shoulder logo on his mask is the old goathead version, not the current, curvier, slug version.

Compare it with the shoulder logo on his jersey.

Kinda like Miller using the white buffalo head you so callously call a "goat head"...

Archived