Is anyone carving a logo into your pumpkin? I did.

AndrewPF

Is anyone going to carve a team logo or other sports-related image into your halloween pumpkin this year? In my art class, I carved the Tottenham Hotspur logo into mine.

SpursOLantern.jpg

(Sorry, it's a cell phone picture, I'll put up some more when I put a candle in it.)

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Not this year, but I did last year. I tried carving the Viking's 'Norseman' logo. It wasn't very good, but it got the point across.

That, actually, is very good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Either tonight or tomorrow night I'm going to carve 3.

A STL, either the Bears head or the wishbone C, and an I or chief Illiwek. Depends on how I feel how crazy I get with them.

Looking forward to it though!

the viking rules! I bet many people have P or TB carved in their pumpkins this year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Is anyone going to carve a team logo or other sports-related image into your halloween pumpkin this year? In my art class, I carved the Tottenham Hotspur logo into mine.

SpursOLantern.jpg

(Sorry, it's a cell phone picture, I'll put up some more when I put a candle in it.)

That pumpkin is gonna get relegated to pie.

SpursOLantern.jpg

ha ha, yes i know they're off to a bad start, but they tied the scum today...

does my carving look good though?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

SpursOLantern.jpg

ha ha, yes i know they're off to a bad start, but they tied the scum today...

does my carving look good though?

FLUKE!!! That result made me MAAAAAAD! :)

as you can tell by this pic, my family has a variety of different teams. not pictured is an oregon ducks, st. louis rams, ne patriots. the oregon one got smashed. lol

2986065394_91be90619c.jpg

2985210439_ea41c01c4a.jpg

2986063940_08de6ce7f2.jpg2986076030_75138782ea.jpg

I must say....you're Wyoming Cowboys and WSU Cougars pumpkins are absolutely STELLAR! WELL DONE!

It also helps that I find those two logos exceptional on a helmet AND an overgrown gourd.

I did two last year, Oklahoma's interlocking OU and a Texas Longhorns with the horns down. I can't seem to find my pictures though. I didn't do any this year, but one of these days I'll get ambitious and put the Sooner Schooner on a pumpkin.

The Wyoming Cowboy is freakin' awesome.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived