NBA Redesign

bigmike

Well with the NBA season just kicking off, I havent really seen any NBA concepts, and after reading the NFL, NHL and MLB redesign threads, I thought it is time to get the NBA rolling, I have to say though we will have to make up some guideline/rules, I think most of you know how this works though.

Rule 1: You have to call one of the teams outta two choices.

Rule 2: This needs to be creative as in dont just recolor the teams jerseys, unless no one has absolutly nothing in idea that would look good for them, but this is not the NBA recolor thread, it is the NBA redesign thread.

Rule 3: We will say a team can have up to 4 colors max not including white, and black.

Rule 4: If you call a team you need to live up to it and make the concept, if you cant do it and you called the team please tell us in this thread you cant do it so someone else can grab it, we will say you have to get done with the concept within 2 - 4 days, maybe 3 - 5 that should be enough time.

Rule 5: Choose colors that would look good but different than what the team has now, for EX. say someone does the Celtics and the colors were similar as in Green, Yellow, Black, that would resemble the colors they have to much. But if you dont like a team dont give very strange colors for them that just wouldnt even be considered for any pro team. Pick something you would think looks good for one of the teams.

Rule 6: Keep the colors spread out, while I looked in the MLB thread I noticed Brown, Blue, and Green were prolly used more than any other colors. Try and keep them spread out.

Well that should be all the rules, if you think I should add more just tell me or take any away. Now I give credit to OldRamsFan because he started this whol idea just for NFL. So get designing Conceptors!

I will start the Game with the defending East/West champs:

Los Angeles Lakers

-or-

Boston Celtics

Navy Blue, Silver, and Beige.

Anybody up for this?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so you just want to see the lakers or celtics is cavs colors?

Oops, I will change the colors. Got ideas?

If you're looking for NBA concepts, why not do some yourself?

Well I thought this would be fun since the NFL, MLB had so much sucess and a NBA one hadnt been started, Im not trying to say Why the :censored: are there not any NBA concepts on here, just thought this would be a fun way to kick off a NBA concept thread. And thought this would be fun for everyone, and I might do the first one or wait to see if someone picks up on this. Then I will do some!

Anyone got a good Paint template for a basketball jersey?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Navy Blue, Silver, and a Baysh (I know I am spelling that wrong) color.

Anybody up for this?

By "Baysh" do you mean beige, and if its not taken i'll have the celtics.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Anybody up for this?

Um yeah, someone else can do the celtics now, i won't.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Anybody up for this?

Um yeah, someone else can do the celtics now, i won't.

Yes I do mean Beige, and I need a good paint template also for basketball if anyone has any?

Wow, I thought people might like this thread, guess not, I would do the first jersey but dont have any ideas really and I dont have a good paint template for basketball, I guess if no one wants to do this someone can graveyard it cuz I am going to work on other stuff if no one wants to.

hey everyone, I decided to do the Celts

Normally, when you give colours, you do colours from teams in the logos

you gave me navy, beige, and silver

i changed it to Nuggets Navy, Wizards Gold, and 6ers Silver

BOS.png

I rarely do NBA concepts, so what do you think?

Next teams

Lakers, or Magic

colours

Hawks Red, Jazz Light Blue, and black

the template i usede is paint compatible, and others can be found here.

i give you the magic

magichome.jpg

magicaway.jpg

next up...

La or Golden state

old (do not use this)

New (use this one)

colors-3.pngcolors-4.png

using Washington Wizards blue, nuggets yellow, okc blue, white, black

New - Toronto Raptors Red

------

note: these were alot cleaner when i did them then something happened when i saved them. sorry

the template i usede is paint compatible, and others can be found here.

i give you the magic

magichome.jpg

magicaway.jpg

next up...

La or Golden state

colors-3.png

using Washington Wizards blue, nuggets yellow, okc blue, white, black

------

note: these were alot cleaner when i did them then something happened when i saved them. sorry

The colors resempble both teams alot, if you have any other color options you might should go with them, and good job on the magic.

Archived