NBA Redesign

bigmike

Sorry, I don't really see any point in this, and I think a lot of people agree, you just end up getting a bunch of concepts in generally boring designs with really weird colors. It's also been done many times before, and that's why people aren't interested. Some things just aren't fun after a while. I saw a lot of good ones on the baseball redesign. Especially since people sometimes took the time to create new logos. But none of these are particularly good or exciting. Just my 2 cents, you can try to keep it going, but I don't think you will have much success.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I don't really see any point in this, and I think a lot of people agree, you just end up getting a bunch of concepts in generally boring designs with really weird colors. It's also been done many times before, and that's why people aren't interested. Some things just aren't fun after a while. I saw a lot of good ones on the baseball redesign. Especially since people sometimes took the time to create new logos. But none of these are particularly good or exciting. Just my 2 cents, you can try to keep it going, but I don't think you will have much success.

ok ok but would someone like yourself with many skills like to step in and show us how it is done?

i agree that some are not great but i think some are pretty original.

has the nba already been done? i did the nhl and we finished...

ok ok but would someone like yourself with many skills like to step in and show us how it is done?

i agree that some are not great but i think some are pretty original.

has the nba already been done? i did the nhl and we finished...

I might make one...Possibly tomorrow if I get an idea for a template...I don't know if a NBA one has been done, I would say probably not but keep in mind my time on the board only goes back to early last year.

Allright, I had some major free time on my hands...so I just made the Hawks because I have all of their logos in vector...come to think of it I have all Pistons logos in vector too, whatever. Now you have to understand that whoever chose the next colors might have been colorblind or something, because they were basically the same shade of green, which is stupid. So I used darker green and teal-ish, and came up with this.

HawksGreen.gif

Well I still think this thread is relatively pointless, so that might be all from me...

Allright, I had some major free time on my hands...so I just made the Hawks because I have all of their logos in vector...come to think of it I have all Pistons logos in vector too, whatever. Now you have to understand that whoever chose the next colors might have been colorblind or something, because they were basically the same shade of green, which is stupid. So I used darker green and teal-ish, and came up with this.

HawksGreen.gif

Well I still think this thread is relatively pointless, so that might be all from me...

Nice concept, elliot although i do agree with you this is a pointless thread.

6fQjS3M.png

HawksGreen.gif

you need to pick the next colors/teams

Here's the Suns.

nba_jerseys---Copy-2.gif

Next is the Detroit Pistons or the Denver Nuggets with Utah Jazz purple and Boston Celtics gold.

dgsa.gif

nice job! that makes a good concept for the suns anyways, but I have to say I have lost almost all intrest in this too.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

but you started it and havn't even tryed to do one

I know, it seemed like fun at first but I rather work on some other projects I am doing, I may do one soon, the only one I am crazy about doing would be Clevlend, but I am just saying I havent really found much intrest in doing this after getting caught up with all the other projects I am doing.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

thats not how it works elliot, you can add the sund along with the pistons, the last team not done.

Who cares? If someone wants to do any random team in those colors, why can't they? The rules don't have to be so strict. Whatever though, I'm gonna dip out of this thread, it's not that fun and no one posts.

And chuck, I like those, really.

Archived