Sign in to follow this  
myartsaywhat

Seahawks Green Jersey

The "premier jersey lime" jersey has just been released from the Seahawks pro shop. Doesn't say authentic, replica or fashion. I like the green as an accent only, which I have said a lot. This is too Orlando Thunder for me. I just hope it never makes it on the field.

100538premierjerseylimetatupu.jpg

100538premierjerseylimefan.jpg

Thoughts......

Love the idea, but they needed to go with dark names.

Awesome jersey, but (very unfortunately) will only work with the white pants.

Love the idea, but they needed to go with dark names.

Agreed, 100%.

The "premier jersey lime" jersey has just been released from the Seahawks pro shop. Doesn't say authentic, replica or fashion. I like the green as an accent only, which I have said a lot. This is too Orlando Thunder for me. I just hope it never makes it on the field.

Thoughts......

If that... that... that abomination of a jersey ever hits the field, I'll personally punt those who thought of it square in the crotch.

I put these together a while ago, using the actual textile/fabric colors to see more closely what the colors would look like:

SeattleSeahawks_Prop_3rd_TX.jpg

A much more subtle Green.

If that... that... that abomination of a jersey ever hits the field, I'll personally punt those who thought of it square in the crotch.

+ This.

Those would be the most disgusting jerseys to ever see an NFL game.

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!! i think thoses just burnt a whole in my retna's. but actualy i would love to see them on the field

They should wear them.

Thoughts......

Does it glow in the dark?

:D

[madden]Well see the problem with this here is, you got this color which just blinds people. It looks like the Seahawks are construction workers out there. But they're not construction workers, they're football players. They're the Seahawks.[/madden]

I saw a white version of this in a store here in Portland yesterday. It was white with green sleeves. I just assumed it was a fashion jersey, to which my wife quipped something like, "who's idea of fashion?"

Must... resist... urge... to buy...

I put these together a while ago, using the actual textile/fabric colors to see more closely what the colors would look like:

SeattleSeahawks_Prop_3rd_TX.jpg

A much more subtle Green.

Why can't it be that green? I'd love to see that out on the field. The one this thread is about is blinding.