NHL & NBA Updates

NJTank

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure on the Wings' logo. You have: "A red and white wheel representative of Detroit's place as the center of the nation's automobile industry, with a red and white wing attached to the right." I think it's actually supposed to be two wings (one on each side of the wheel). You can kind of see the rear wing on the top.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 3 weeks later...

I can but its not that important, Maurice is listed elsewhere as the current coach, and when I continue the story next year I can write in what Maurcie did.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hey... I know this is an NHL & NBA thread, but are you going to update the Phillies' page with their team photo and a description of the 2008 season? Sorry if you've answered this somewhere else.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived