NHL & NBA Updates

NJTank

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Around the start of Spring Training, as with tradition the first MLB team I will update will be the champions.

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering. I've just started visiting the E-cyclopedia, so I wasn't aware. I really like it. Your NHL & NBA updates are great.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Too bad Obama's next move after removing free speech and declaring a fascist dictatorship is going to be disbanding professional sports..

That was unnecessary. Cut it out.

You can't handle the truth. :mad:

Nice comeback... a month and a half later...

Too bad Obama's next move after removing free speech and declaring a fascist dictatorship is going to be disbanding professional sports..

That was unnecessary. Cut it out.

You can't handle the truth. :mad:

Nice comeback... a month and a half later...

This just in...........

Next

Detroit Pistons

Comments or Corrections?

Their address hasn't been 2 Championship Drive for quite a while. It's currently 5, and likely to be updated again after the Shock's latest title.

You misspelled "Aguirre", under Pistons Legends. Furthermore, you stretch the limits of "legend" to hilarious lengths. Elden Campbell? Bison Dele?

I only skimmed it briefly, and still found more grammatical and spelling errors than I care to mention here. But this one was kind of funny, from 1965-66:

The Pistons continue to struggle finishing in last place for the 2nd time in 3 years with a league worst 22-58 record, as player coach Dave DeBusschere averages double digits in scoring and rebounding.

I think you missed a comma, because I wouldn't say they struggled to finish last that year.

Archived