Favorite Tv Show

Fusebazell

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

I enjoy MXC, but they don't have enough new episodes to keep my interest. At one point, I'd seen all of them that they were showing, and lost interest.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

its gotta be the Simpsons man! Simply the funniest and most influential cartoon of all time. Think of how different people would be without the Simpsons.... :D

a close 2nd and 3rd would be Conan O'Brien and Survivor.

Definately agree, It is THE SIMPSONS...the modern day stooges.

*Seinfeld

*Simpsons

*Early Edition

*MST3000

*Freaks and Geeks

*the Critic

*Whose Line is it anyways? (british version good too, better host then also. I can't stand Drew Carrey.) Newer episodes (loaded with guess stars and new games) got worse and worse. Still the reruns are pretty good.

*Reno 911!

*Home Movies

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Evan: YES! Home Movies rocks!

My favorites (in no particular order):

Home Movies

Family Guy

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Futurama

Sealab 2021

(heck, I'm addicted to the whole Adult Swim block, even InuYasha)

Simpsons

Scrubs

Arrested Development

Angel

and my old standby...

ER

I love reruns of ER. I also love to watch Law And Order, Third Watch, CSI, EastEnders, GH, American Dreams, MADTv, SNL, Survivor, THe Amazing Race and I am split between Leno and Letterman, although I make it a pre-requestie to watch Leno when Headlines on , usually Monday, and when Ross the intern is on.

BTW, does anybody know who Mr. Tiscic is?

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

MADtv, anyone Remember Tour of Duty, and Top Cops

tour of duty was great....i used to watch that religiously.

right now, i like

six feet under

chapelle's show

cribs (guilty pleasure)

survivor

jeopardy

simpsons

seinfeld

sopranos

and my favorite show of all time is Homicide: Life on the Streets. in my opinion, it was the best written, shot, and acted show in the history of television. when Junior Bunk (played by Mekhi Phifer) was shot dead, i actually stood up and pumped my fist.

Detectives Frank Pembleton and Tim Bayliss were perhaps the best cop tandem ever put together and Yaphet Kotto as Sgt. Al Giardelli was absolutely amazing. the show also featured Richard Belzer as Det. John Munch before he went over to Law & Order (which is also a damn fine show).

I'm a big fan of The West Wing.

I was afraid I was going to be the only one! The West Wing is my all-time favorite show.

I gotta ask, what do you think of the show since they changed writers? I prefer the fast-pace of the older episodes, but the show is still awesome.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

South Park (Not afraid to tackle any issue.) :puke:

Oh and I'm a big fan of the Firefly DVDs.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

and my favorite show of all time is Homicide: Life on the Streets. in my opinion, it was the best written, shot, and acted show in the history of television. when Junior Bunk (played was Mekhi Phifer) was shot dead, i actually stood up and pumped my fist.

Detectives Frank Pembleton and Tim Bayliss were perhaps the best cop tandem ever put together and Yaphet Kotto as Sgt. Al Giardelli was absolutely amazing. the show also featured Richard Belzer as Det. John Munch before he went over to Law & Order (which is also a damn fine show).

Amen! Homicide was the first "grown-up" show I watched regularly.

There will never be anything like it on network TV ever again, especially with the rise of HBO and it's unrestrained content and non-preocupation with ratings.

That said, my list is as follows:

Homicide

The Daily Show

Six Feet Under

The Sopranos

Chappelle's Show

Archived