NCAA Helmet Redesign

raysox

Hey everyone, had an idea. If you think a teams helmets arn't any good, redesign them.

Here are examples

First is LSU, I don't like theyre helmet, because the Logo under LSU seems outdated.

The other is South Carolina

I don't really like the C with the Gamecok on it. But I DO like the SC logo.

here it is.

Helmets.png

so post what you think the helmets should look like.

ahah sorry guys, didnt think that out

well i guess we'll just do a helmet redesign project

good or bad idea?

That sounds good dude.

Look forward to seeing some more.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Ok, I got three. First up is Washington. I'm a big fan of their huskie head logo. A local high school in Colorado uses it on their helmet and it looks pretty good. So I decided to put that on Washingtons helmet. Here it is.

BroncosStripe-Copy7.png

Then theres Alabama. Now don't get me wrong, I love alabamas helmet. It clean and classy, nothings wrong with that. But i just wanted to mix it up a bit. So I added an A logo to the helmet. Heres what it looks like.

SingleStripe-Copy5.png

And finally Florida. I'm not a big fan of the "Gators" script. So I went with an alabama style helmet with the use of numbers. I'm sure if I like it or not, just something I wanted to try.

3stripetogether-Copy.png

By the way, thanks to LEWJ for the helmet templates I used. C&C appreciated.

Heres a few for the Colorado Buffaloes. Theres nothing wrong with their current helmets, i just thought these would look cool. The black one could be used as maybe an alternate helmet for a few games like the annual black out game. The helmet on the right was used a while ago, i just changed the facemask color and helmet stripe to make it different from the old one

Helmetssss.png

Old Colorado helmet with "CU" logo

COXXUC6973a.jpg

sig.jpg

Heres some more...

First is Appalachain State, with the man in the mountain logo

the next is a 'Cuse helmet, that i REALLY like

Helmets3.png

I really like the Syracuse helmet. Their current ones are brutal. The white outline makes the logo pop. Not enough white on their current look.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived