Upload High School Uniforms!

GoDawgs08

I was reading that high school uniform thread on the sports logos section, and thought of an idea. We get to take ganders at college and pro teams threads all of the time, but rarely do we get any renderings of high school teams.

I've drawn up the uniform of my highschool and uploaded on here before, but only for a reference.

I'm gonna upload mine again, and also upload the other 9 teams in Georgia 5-AAAAA. I think it would be a fun project.

I think it would be very interesting to see professional looking renderings of everyones high school uniforms. Football, basketball, whatever!

Marietta Blue Devils (Marietta, GA)

Marietta.png

still to come from me, Drew22 you will be familar... Harrison HS (Kennesaw, GA) Etowah HS (Woodstock, GA) East Palding HS (Dallas, GA) McEachern HS (Powder Springs, GA) Woodstock HS (Woodstock, GA) Cherokee HS (Canton, GA) North Cobb HS (Acworth, GA) Kennesaw Mountain HS (Kennesaw, GA) South Cobb HS (Austell, GA)

temp.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate our road uniform. It looks terrible compared to our homes.

I dont remember if Etowah was in our region yet...but do you recall Marietta's silver away unis?

we got rid of them in 2007. Marietta had the most distinct unis in a region where everyone is a knock off of someone else.

(woodstock, ole miss....etowah and south cobb, philly eagles....north cobb and auburn!! tho north cobbs uniforms have gotten insane. they have 3 jerseys and 3 pants and mix up every week

marietta.jpg

temp.png

I dont remember if Etowah was in our region yet...but do you recall Marietta's silver away unis?

we got rid of them in 2007. Marietta had the most distinct unis in a region where everyone is a knock off of someone else.

(woodstock, ole miss....etowah and south cobb, philly eagles....north cobb and auburn!! tho north cobbs uniforms have gotten insane. they have 3 jerseys and 3 pants and mix up every week

Nope. You may have had them two years ago when we won region, but we've played Marietta at Northcutt the past two years.

Cherokee looks like Nebraska and East Paulding looks like the Raiders.

North Cobb wore white over orange last week against us.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Nope. You may have had them two years ago when we won region, but we've played Marietta at Northcutt the past two years.

Cherokee looks like Nebraska and East Paulding looks like the Raiders.

North Cobb wore white over orange last week against us.

yeah, they used to look just like Auburn, but the orange jersey and the addition of navy and orange pants have really ruined their look.

temp.png

Here are my high school uniforms I wore this year (and I'm pretty sure next year with the exception of the alt.)

Helmet (from the Illinois Helmet Project)

Hinsdale_South.gif

Home

HSHome.png

Road

HSRoad.png

Homecoming/Alternate (We got to keep these jerseys)

HSAlt.png

No pants right now, but they are black with a gold 'bronco stripe' to match the home and road jerseys.

Thanks to LEWJ for the home and road template and bigmike to for the alternate template. Also thanks to the creator of the Illinois Helmet Project (he's a member here, it's mkersey, I believe.) Sorry for the sloppiness of the home and road numbers, I had to do those by hand. And the alt jersey has my number on it, the other one's I used 1 because it was easier.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

These are the football jersey for the two schools I went to (Thorold Golden Eagles on the left, St Catharines Collegiate Saints on the right).

6qzi9l.jpg

Somewhere, in a picture, I saw the Eagles playing in purple jerseys, but that was only once, and I'm not sure why. I don't think they were official uniforms, though (they looked like blanks with numbers drawn on), so I didn't include them.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

There are two things that bug me about their current uni's. First, the addition of Black. The School colors are Purple & White, with Silver used as trim for some of the other sports. Second, the fact they ditched their winged Viking mascot for a re-colored Minnesota Viking Mascot. (Although they have never used it on their uniforms, they now use the Horn on the helmets.) IMO the winged Viking was unique, I do believe they were the only team in the area to use a winged Viking instead of a horned Viking. I'm not sure on the pants, I've seen a couple photo's online of them at home, and they wear the White pants With a purple Bronco's stripe. I've actually been working on a concept for a while with a winged Viking logo. I love doing HS concepts, but usually they turn out a little over the top to ever be affordable for the average HS.

Here are their current uniforms:

StoughtonVikingsCurrent.png

Archived