Mike Smith at it again

twi

08smith3_full.jpg

I hope he gets lit up this year, just for the douchebag fauxhawk.

...and for hanging out with Zoolander.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Neon, what you said was out of line.

Why are fans who support a favorite player, no mater how much he played, "dumb"?

If you wanted to call it strange, or unusual, that's fine, but saying "Holy hell people are dumb down there" is completely uncalled for.

I can see how you could make a lapse in judgment though, celebrating the many wondrous victories of the Maple Leafs...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Hey Neon, next time I have a favorite player, I'll be sure to PM you and make sure it makes sense by your standards. The only standards that matter.

Joke.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Neon, what you said was out of line.

Why are fans who support a favorite player, no mater how much he played, "dumb"?

If you wanted to call it strange, or unusual, that's fine, but saying "Holy hell people are dumb down there" is completely uncalled for.

I can see how you could make a lapse in judgment though, celebrating the many wondrous victories of the Maple Leafs...

I apologize for calling ColeJ dumb. Yes I should have checked my word choice before posting. I just question putting some people in the same sentence as others when they really don't compare.

And I have much to celebrate about - we're above .500. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Are you familiar with the cult of Aaron Gray? I'm a Bulls fan and I think they're dumb.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

i think you totally misunderstood my entire post, neon. but i don't really care since it appears you're in the minority.

i said in terms of being a fan favorite in dallas of active players who are no long on our team, smith is nearing langenbrunner-like status.

nearing it.

nearing the status of being a fan favorite.

not nearing his level of accomplishment. not nearing his place in the team's history. not nearing anything other than popularity-level.

and even then, not matching or surpassing. just nearing.

Archived