"Revamping" the NFL

Riot!

I decided to do a whole "revamping" of the NFL. Some teams more than others, are in desperate need of new uniforms. Just about all the templates I use for this project are done by LEWJ, BigMike, and Cap_22, thank you guys for the templates. So here is my take on the NFL. AFC is done. On to the NFC. Starting with the west.

AFC West:

Broncos: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Chiefs: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Chargers: Home, Away, Alternate Home, Alternate Away, Logo Sheet

Raiders: Home, Away, Logo Sheet

AFC SOUTH

Titans: Home, Away, Alternate 1, Alternate 2, Alternate Pants, Logo Sheet

Colts: Home, Away, Logo Sheet

Texans: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Jaguars (template by Cap_22): Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

AFC East

Bills: Home, Away, Alternate, LogoSheet

Jets (Updated): Home (First Green), Home (Second Green), Away, Logo Sheet

Patriots: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Dolphins: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

AFC North

Ravens: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet (New Logo)

Steelers: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Browns: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Bengals: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

NFC West

49ers: Home, Away, Logo Sheet

Cardinals: Home, Away, Logo Sheet

Seahawks: Home, Away, Alternate, Logo Sheet

Rams: Home, Away, Logo Sheet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge improvement from their currents IMO. Great job with these.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Here's the Kansas Cuty Chiefs. For this one, I didn't do much. I personally like the classic look of the Chiefs, a decided not to mess with it. So basically what I did was use a new UA uniform style. I ditched the triple sleeve strip look for a more "modern" looking stripe. I didn't touch the pants/socks/or helmet becuase they all look sharp. So, without further yapping, here they are.

Home:

KCHome.png

Away:

KCAway.png

Here's the updated versions. I added side panels and an arrow design in the side panels. I used the same side panel idea for the pants as well. And I added a black alternate. Better? Worse? What do you guys think?

Home:

KCHomennew2.png

Away:

KCAwaynnew2.png

Alternate:

KCAltnnew2.png

Eh, I'll pass on the Chiefs jerseys. I can't say removing the striping at the end of the sleeve and adding those little triangles is an improvement. OK job with the Broncos though... I'd like to see more creativity in your next design.

Ok, so I know I said the Raiders were next, but I currently at a stand still with oakland. I am trying to make them more modern. But all the ideas I have don't look very good. If anyone has some ideas for the raiders, I would love your input. So while I work on them, here are the san diego chargers. For them i pretty much ditched the dark blue of the chargers. I only used it as a trim color for the uniforms. I decided to stick with the "bolt" themed uniforms they have. I just moved the bolt to the side panels of the uniform, i added it to the socks. I thought about making a dark blue alternate, but decided against it. If you guys would like to see the alternate, let me know. So here are the Chargers.

Home:

SDHome.png

Away:

SDAway.png

What do you guys think?

Archived