"Revamping" the NFL

Riot!

The white bolts on the Chargers uniforms really clash with the yellow bolt on the helmet.

Yeah, i didn't catch that. Thank you LMU. the updated version is above. How do they look now? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Make a double outline on the bolts like the logo, switch to their numbers they have now, and you gotta a good concept!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAIDERS!!! For the Raiders i didn't do much. I treid to make them more "modern". But everything I tried looked bad or sloppy. So I stuck with their basic theme they have now. But i did add an alternate logo. And i added a set of black pants, and I changed their helmet from silver to black and simplified their primary so it would work with the black helmet. I know this wasn't much of a "revamping" but like I said everything I tried did't work. C&C please guys. And if you have some ideas for "modernizing" the Raiders let me know.

Home:

OAKHome.png

Away:

OAKHome-Copy.png

Here's the Tennessee Titans. For the Titans what I did was add more red to their uniforms. I shortened their shoulder stripes so it doesn't go past the shoulders. And I used a different pants stripe. C&C welcome.

Home:

TENAlt2-Copy.png

Away:

TENAlt3-Copy.png

Alternate (Dark Blue):

TENAlt3.png

Alternate (Red):

TENAlt4-Copy.png

Also i added light blue pants, but I am not sure how I feel about them. What do you guys think.

BLANK_FullViewPants-Copy.png

The Houston Texans!! For the Texans went with a little more modern design, while keeping relatively same concept they have now. I personally love their uniforms they have now. I also added an alternate logo, which is just a star. I wanted to incorporate the "texans" aspect. I added the star to uniform just abouve the wordmark on each side. Tell me what you guys think. C&C Welcome.

Logos:

HOULogos.png

Home:

HouHome.png

Away:

HouAwayy.png

Alternate:

HouAlt.png

I happen to like the multicolored inserts on the shoulders, but I think the stars look out of place.

Would it look better if I had just one star and put it in the middle in replace of the wordmark? Or just scrap the stars altogether?

I would say scrap the stars on the shoulders, and relocated them to the sides of the pants, centered in between the multicolored stripe, white star for white pants, and blue star for blue pants.

Archived