"Revamping" the NFL

Riot!

I like the Bengals, although it seems a little plain from this template.

The Browns are great, love what you did with them, but get rid of the orange jersey.

Ravens look pretty good, not too much, not too little.

The Steelers, I don't like. Those sleeve stripes just arent working for me. You have to add a third stripe so they don't look off balance.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so, as a few of you said, the Jets green was to light. So I made two new different versions of the Jets. One with the slightly darker green and one with a very dark green. I stuck with the two-toned green theme though, and the other green that isn't dominant in the uniform is used as a trim. Which one do you gus like better, and also here are the jets new away jersies with both of the said greens utilized. C&C welcome.

Logos:

NYJLogoss.png

Home (first green):

NYJHomee.png

Home (second green):

NYJAlt.png

Away:

NYJAwayy.png

Steelers: For some reason I think its just ugly. The yellow helmet just seems so out of place, they need a black helmet. Overall jersey design is a complete distaster. I give you a pat on the back for trying to modernize, I know most people, including me will get mad at you for it, but nice job for trying anyways. I think you need to go back to the drawing board on this one. D-

Bengals: I LOVE this jersey, its beautiful. The only problem I have is that the pants dont really match they look like they belong to a completely different jersey. Other than that you did a great overall job. A-

Browns: Another great job, nothing bad to say about this jersey. A

Ravens: You did a fantasic job with this set. I just believe you should add some striping to the jersey to match the pants maybe? B+

Edit on Jets colors looks great. I still hate that jersey temp. I'd like to see something like the Seahawks did with the two toned sleeves.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Ok so now for the NFC. Starting with the west, and the 49ers. For them I ditch the black for brown. I think it adds more to the color scheme personally. Also i made the striping constant throughout the uniform. As you may notice I do that for a lot of my concepts, it really bugs me when teams don't match at all. I also added a "SF" alternate logo which i placed under the collar. Tell me what you guys think. The Seahawks will be up next.

Logos:

SFLogos.png

Home:

SFHomee.png

Away:

SFAwayy.png

I like the idea of replacing the black in the 49ers set with brown, but I'm not sold on the execution. I don't know if you were just rushing to get your concept posted, but you missed some black in the logos (inside the '9' on the secondary and the outline of "SF" in the primary logos).

I also feel that the brown is far too light. It doesn't contrast enough with the red.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Now for the rest of the NFC West. First up the Arizona Cardinals. For the cardinals, I was looking at their logos, and came across something that caught my eye. On Logoserver.com I found this logo. I don't know if it was ever used or if it was just a prototype. But I really like it. So I put that as the primay logo. As for the uniforms, I wanted to go for a more simple style then what they have now. I like their uniforms as is, but I think for a football uniform there is a little too much going on. I also incorporated the arizona state flag back into their uniforms. And the logo I picked has a dark navy blue color in it, so I also added the blue as a trim color. So quite a few changes for the Cardinals. C&C Welcome.

Logos:

ARILogos.png

Home:

ARIHome.png

Away:

ARIAway.png

That infamous Cardinals logo was actually done by someone on these here boards, nitroseed. It's been known as one of the most stolen logos to come from designers on this site.

Was it really? Thats awesome! Well then, thank you Nitroseed! Does he know that its on that website? Here's the link, http://logoserver.com/NFL.html

Now for the Seahawks. For Seattle I went back to the old school colors. Which also mean more silver. Both the pants and helmet are now silver. I also went away fro the shoulder design they have now, and went with more of thier old style. The numbers are a little different, not sure how I feel about them. And also on this is the Rams. For the rams, I kept the navy but swapped the gold for their old yellow. Other then the color switch, not much changed. I did add a new set of pants. C&C Welcome.

Seattle

Logos:

SEALoos.png

Home:

SEAHome.png

Away:

SEAAway.png

Alternate:

SEAAlt2.png

St. Louis

Logos:

STLLogos.png

Home:

STLHome.png

Away:

STLAway.png

Sorry if it's just me, but your Seahawks one looks exactly like mine, aside from the colors

Seattle-uniforms-12-puget.png

Sort of like how his Texans jerseys looked like mine initially.

texans_home.jpg

Seems to be a recurring theme in this thread, first Cab_22, then me, now chestnutz.

how bout getting the colors right on your 49ers logo. Since when does their logo have brown in it?

How 'bout you try reading the intros to the concepts...

Ok so now for the NFC. Starting with the west, and the 49ers. For them I ditch the black for brown. I think it adds more to the color scheme personally. Also i made the striping constant throughout the uniform. As you may notice I do that for a lot of my concepts, it really bugs me when teams don't match at all. I also added a "SF" alternate logo which i placed under the collar. Tell me what you guys think. The Seahawks will be up next.

KTHXCYABYE.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm digging the Fins set. To my mind, the only real fault is that the shoulder stripes don't match the helmet or pants stripes. Three different stripe patterns in a uni set is a big no-no. I would suggest matching the shoulder stripes to the pants stripes and deleting the helmet stripes altogether. Also, please, please, vector the logos.

cttdolphins2.png

Archived