Sign in to follow this  
pjinners

OHL's Windsor Spitfires Unveil New Look

I like it, upgrade in my opinion. Considering World War Two is my favorite subject to study.

boooo

they need to be wearing these still... and get those 2 tone buckets back as well!

JSpezza.jpg

So THAT'S where the Winnipeg Jets ended up! I saw the Jets play at Maple Leaf Gardens in this style of uniform in 1979-it was classic then and still would be.

These 2 are going to be solid NHL players very soon... Hall is projected to be the #1 pick next year, and Ryan Ellis should go pretty high this year.

#1 according to who? I've only ever seen Victor Hedman and John Tavares slotted 1-2.

By next year he means 2010. Hall is rated #1 for that draft right now.

These 2 are going to be solid NHL players very soon... Hall is projected to be the #1 pick next year, and Ryan Ellis should go pretty high this year.

#1 according to who? I've only ever seen Victor Hedman and John Tavares slotted 1-2.

By next year he means 2010. Hall is rated #1 for that draft right now.

Ah, I should've known next year meant two years from now :)

2010 he means.

These are way too modern for the Spits, unless they're becoming more family-friendly like the rest of the OHL with the move out of the barn. I heard their games got pretty intense.