Sign in to follow this  
chickenfish

2008/2009 NCAA Hockey Jerseys

Hey Guys. I am a huge hockey fan, and I thought we should have like a jersey database for NCAA teams. I never really see College hockey concepts, so i've never really seen what the jerseys look like. So if you find a picture of a College teams jersey, post it here.

imo, the best non-nhl hockey jersey of all-time:

AwayHockeyJrsy-c.jpg

I was watching Cornell-Princeton today at a resturant, and by god that had to be one of the best looking matchups uniform wise I've ever seen in a hockey game

EDIT:

Might as well add to the discussion with usefulness and provide pics of the two said jerseys

hockey_cornell-debusschere.jpg

sports1.jpg (I don't believe Princeton uses the Canadien-like chest stripe anymore, though)

That Cornell picture posted above is interesting. The team they are playing has the exact same jersey, albeit one is wearing home and one away.

That Cornell picture posted above is interesting. The team they are playing has the exact same jersey, albeit one is wearing home and one away.

Indeed, the Red Wings facing the Red Wings.

EDIT:

Might as well add to the discussion with usefulness and provide pics of the two said jerseys

sports1.jpg (I don't believe Princeton uses the Canadien-like chest stripe anymore, though)

Coolest jersey I have ever seen

As much as I dislike Colorado College (I'm a Gopher fan), I must admit that their jerseys are pretty sharp (if they still use them that is).

3682.jpg3691.jpg

All of the Gopher sets since circa 2002 have been pretty nice as well, but I'll refrain from posting them to keep this from turning into too much of a homer thread.

EDIT:

Coolest jersey I have ever seen

I think it is the ugliest jersey I have seen but than again my sister goes to Cornell. GO BIG RED !!!!

As much as I dislike Colorado College (I'm a Gopher fan), I must admit that their jerseys are pretty sharp (if they still use them that is).

3682.jpg3691.jpg

All of the Gopher sets since circa 2002 have been pretty nice as well, but I'll refrain from posting them to keep this from turning into too much of a homer thread.

Gopher fan also and I have always liked Colorado College's jersey. One of my favorites was this version of Lake Superior State's:

3340.jpg3366.jpg

I feel the same way. I'm a Gopher fan and think CC has great looking jerseys. I actually bought this one and would like to know when it was worn. Even better, I'd love to see how it was customized but photos of college hockey from previous years are quite impossible to find online. If anyone can tell me when this realistic head with the plain yellow stripe was worn you'd have my undying gratitude. I've seen photos of the same jersey with white trim around the yellow center stripe and this logo, but not one photo of a plain yellow center stripe in action with this realistic logo.

CCRealHead.jpg

Being a homer I've always liked Denver's hockey sweaters...they haven't really changed the look since the 50's.

GZLAPYNVCLBIFFL20081013221816.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

20081024_HOCKEY_DENVER_t335.JPG

I was watching Cornell-Princeton today at a resturant, and by god that had to be one of the best looking matchups uniform wise I've ever seen in a hockey game

EDIT:

Who is the team with the "M?" That is the exact same jersey as BU.

EDIT:

Who is the team with the "M?" That is the exact same jersey as BU.

The pictures from an exibition game against McGill. Now last year I went to see Cornell-BU at the Garden, and well, talk about similar jerseys there

I agree and have to say that the CC white jerseys are the best in college hockey.

I was also very impressed by Robert Morris' jerseys from this weekend...

3014300511_0d56ab6fa9_o.jpg

3015141238_04a22bbb3d_o.jpg

Indeed, the Red Wings facing the Red Wings.

Yes, the Red Wings uniforms (or some varication of it for the red) is very popular in college hockey. Cornell, Wisconsin, and BU (at least they did) all use it.