Redesigning the MLB Series

raysox

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The D-Backs look great! I love the A logo and the cream-coloured road jersey.

If I could make a request, I'd like to see the Toronto Blue Jays and/or the Cleveland Indians.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Big fan of both the D-Backs and the Padres. I agree with a lot of people, I really like the "A" logo, and I like how you brought back the former colors of the padres. I would have to say I like their jerseys and colors now, but cool concept.

brandonjbrown

reds.png

brandon11.png1975Reds.png

Hey, I have my concepts for the Brewers. I like the current set, but personally I think the Bavarian type logos are the best, because it relates to the city of Milwaukee. So I recoloured the Bavarian logos, with the new colours, and I must say, it looks A LOT better. But since everyone LOVES the glove logo, I included it. So here it is.

MIL.png

I think the Cap logo looks better in those colours. So as I always do, I have the jerseys.

MILjrs.png

I really like the whole set. But did you think I'd do a brewers concept, that didn't include the old retro jersey?, not a chance.

Retrojrs.png

So thats it for today. I updated the Twins set, stay tunned

C&C please

also,

dear Brewers.

PLEASE resign CC, I don't want to see him in pinstripes

I like the direction you're going in, but I prefer the late 90's version of these (with the balanced script and "M" instead of "MB").

Also, if you're gonna use the BiG on the primary unis, change the colors to match them.

Still, I doubt these would be accepted by Brewers fans at large. These belong in the same category with the late 90's Bengals and the mid 90's Sixers... beautiful unis that were tainted by piss poor play.

I have the Mariners redesign done! I think the team colours are too dark, Navy, and dark green, no thanks. So i brought in Light blue, because it looks good with the other colours in the anniversary patch they used last year. I saw that patch, and had an idea for my concept, include 2 Seattle landmarks. I got rid of the compass things in all the logos too, so hope you like.<

SEA.png

i wasn't sure if in the alternate, the space needle was in the way. As for the jerseys, they're relitivly the same

SEAjrs.png

C&C please

I'll continue doing the Rangers, I have the primary, and tertiary logos done, and they look great

I'll post that either late tonight, or tomorrow morning

then I'm thinking the Rays

I like how you added light blue and also added those landmarks, but how can you take away the compass when their name is the MARINERS? I like your new logos, but they have nothing to do with Mariners, just the city.

Now onto the general, I absolutely love the addition of light blue. It works perfect because, as you said, their colors are too dark.

Can't wait to see the Rangers.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived