Sign in to follow this  
randyc

NHL EDGE Jersey Resources

Edmonton is now updated. Thanks for the pic speedy. Do you know if anymore teams have odd cuts like Edmonton's or any other teams?

Also Ottawa's 3rd won't be coming until better pictures surface.

I was just wondering, should we be expecting number fonts to go along with the jerseys? I'm not requesting any, don't get me wrong. I was just wondering if that's something you intend on doing.

I was just wondering, should we be expecting number fonts to go along with the jerseys? I'm not requesting any, don't get me wrong. I was just wondering if that's something you intend on doing.

Yeah, as some of Roger's are out of date. And could someone put together a normal numbers that are used a lot set together...

Right now I have Ottawa's, Boston's, Vancouver's, Dallas', Islanders, Philly, and San Jose's updated number sets all done but I still have minor tweaks to do for some of them, but since people would like them, I'll post Vancouver, San Jose, and Ottawa's number sets later tonight.

Right now I have Ottawa's, Boston's, Vancouver's, Dallas', Islanders, Philly, and San Jose's updated number sets all done but I still have minor tweaks to do for some of them, but since people would like them, I'll post Vancouver, San Jose, and Ottawa's number sets later tonight.

Thank you. I have no idea how much time you put into making those templates. I think you deserve some kind of honor in recognition of your good work!

Edmonton is now updated. Thanks for the pic speedy. Do you know if anymore teams have odd cuts like Edmonton's or any other teams?

So far so good Rand, if I notice something I'll let you know.

If anybody has any good pics of the Pens side panels under the arms, could you please post them. The side panels that I did don't look right to me going from front to back.

Ottawa and San Jose's thirds now updated. Carolina, Islanders, Kings, Sharks, Wild Home, Oilers alt, and Buffalo Winter Classic also all updated.

Are you going to be doing all the teams letters?

Dude, tis threa helped my aa bunch creating all the RBK templates on the template I use. Thanks a bunch!