NHL EDGE Jersey Resources

randyc

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just wondering, should we be expecting number fonts to go along with the jerseys? I'm not requesting any, don't get me wrong. I was just wondering if that's something you intend on doing.

Yeah, as some of Roger's are out of date. And could someone put together a normal numbers that are used a lot set together...

6fQjS3M.png

I was just wondering, should we be expecting number fonts to go along with the jerseys? I'm not requesting any, don't get me wrong. I was just wondering if that's something you intend on doing.

Right now I have Ottawa's, Boston's, Vancouver's, Dallas', Islanders, Philly, and San Jose's updated number sets all done but I still have minor tweaks to do for some of them, but since people would like them, I'll post Vancouver, San Jose, and Ottawa's number sets later tonight.

8prlQWA.png

Right now I have Ottawa's, Boston's, Vancouver's, Dallas', Islanders, Philly, and San Jose's updated number sets all done but I still have minor tweaks to do for some of them, but since people would like them, I'll post Vancouver, San Jose, and Ottawa's number sets later tonight.

Thank you. I have no idea how much time you put into making those templates. I think you deserve some kind of honor in recognition of your good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived