Winnipeg Lumberjacks

Riot!

Here's an idea I recently came up with enlight of NHL expansion talks. IMO if the NHL does expand, they should go back to a market that a team has relocated from i.e. Winnipeg or Quebec. So i came up with the Winnipeg Lumberjacks. For the alternate I used the old canucks alternate logo, the lumberjack one. And thanks to archerto for cleaning up the primary logo. So here they are. C&C Welcome.

Lumberjacks' Logos

Lumberjacks' Uniforms

Here's an idea I recently came up with enlight of NHL expansion talks. IMO if the NHL does expand, they should go back to a market that a team has relocated from i.e. Winnipeg or Quebec. So i came up with the Winnipeg Lumberjacks. For the alternate I used the old canucks alternate logo, the lumberjack one. And thanks to archerto for cleaning up the primary logo. So here they are. C&C Welcome.

Lumberjacks' Logos

Lumberjacks' Uniforms

Nice concept, but need to change the apperance of the lumberjack, looks to much like Johnny Canuck from Vancouver's logos

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I like it, and i'm not as concerned that the primary looks like a baseball diamond as others are, but that might be something to keep in mind.

The only thing i'm thinking is "The Canucks are not going to like this one bit".

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived