Logos with states in them

RoughRiders9

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohio University has used logos such as this one in the past, this is my favorite:

Ohio_OLD7.gif

I wish that OU would go back to using a helmet logo like this. Our current helmets are boring with the plain 'OHIO' wordmark.

There are also some logos that incorporate state flag elements into their design. Of course you have the Blue Jackets, Texas Rangers, Tennessee Titans.

Ohio wore this throwback helmet sticker last week vs. Bowling Green to honor the 1968 Undefeated team:

ThrowbackOhio.jpg

Can't find a good picture of the helmet in action.

Texas uses their logo with shape of Texas on their court:

1381_n_1095306267.jpg

So does A&M:

aggy_road.gif

Is it just me, or does A&M have a beautiful court?

It's not just you. The NBA (especially Minnesota) needs to take note because that is how you make two different wood stains on a basketball court look good.

Haha I agree, the T-Wolves new court is horrible.

Pantherslogo.gif

North and South Carolina

Hahah wow almost i've never noticed that

I still don't see it...

I've never seen how that logo resembles North and South Carolina. You've gotta be on acid to see that!

Same goes for the Bobcats logo being the shape of NC. I'm calling bull**** on that one as well.

6uXNWAo.png

681368.jpeg

Not a great picture, but you can see a white Indiana with a red IU logo at mid-court. Indiana also does this at midfield of Memorial Stadium, although I believe the colors are reversed. I personally think it's a pretty awesome logo.

330zl3b.png

jerseysteam2.jpg

That's funny... south of Trenton, "Jersey's Team" wears orange and black! :P

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Texas uses their logo with shape of Texas on their court:

1381_n_1095306267.jpg

So does A&M:

aggy_road.gif

Is it just me, or does A&M have a beautiful court?

It's not just you. The NBA (especially Minnesota) needs to take note because that is how you make two different wood stains on a basketball court look good.

Haha I agree, the T-Wolves new court is horrible.

Both Texas and Texa A&M have quality looking courts.

brandonjbrown

reds.png

brandon11.png1975Reds.png

Old Brewers Alternate Logo

1776.gif

Just for the record, that was worn by the club on jackets from their first year in 1970 through the 1992 season, when the block M was replaced by the ball-in-glove logo. The revised logo was scrapped with the 1994 debrand, although it did come back in a revised form with the 1996 tweaking:

1418211093_435496249e_o.gif

which was worn on team jackets until the next rebranding in 2000. That rebrand also featured a state logo, this time worn on home jerseys as well as jackets:

wallpaper_5_640x480.jpg

This is the only Michigan logo I could find (From the AAFL). Any better ones?

Team_Michigan.png

I know Michigan State has a green state outline with a white STATE across it on the basketball court, just looking for a clean image of it

Archived