Speedy's RBK Edge Template

speedy

Well it's been awhile since I've updated my edge templates, and figured now was a better time than any. Version 3.0 has a different look to it than 1 and 2 did, the sleeves down look seems to be all the rage so I decided to run with it. Notable differences also include the addition of a CCM helmet and a new pant shell.

This is not available to everyone yet, please continue reading before posting...

I feel it appropriate to get a few users on this board involved and have a few trial runs, to work out the kinks before I release this to everyone. So if you're interested in getting your hands on this and trying it out before the finished version comes along, leave your email and I'll send it to you. If you wish to keep your email private just PM me, no biggie.

Here is a preview of what you will be recieving.

Hope you enjoy.

I'm not huge on NHL concepts, but when I do them, it looks like this would be a great template choice.

I'd like to test this bad boy out, .ai format please.

If you wanna wait to send it to me, then that's fine to.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'd like to give this a try. I'd appreciate if you could send it to me. Thanks in advance.

kaj.thorbjoern@googlemail.com

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your post, speedy. Will have to wait 'til it's public.

Very interesting.

The white blocks between the sleeves and to the right of the helmet are correct, however the rest are not. It appears the problem is the font's on the template. The odd blocks off gray and black correspond to where text is on the uniforms. I'll send you a blank copy and see how that works.

Archived