Sign in to follow this  
rams80

Rams to wear '99 throwbacks in 2009.

Dieter Brock, bitches!

(not 1999, but an important QB in Rams lore regardless)

Dieter Brock, bitches!

(not 1999, but an important QB in Rams lore regardless)

Agreed 100 Percent

But this should be brought back permanently

Well hell...they may as well bring back Ryan McNeil, Todd Lyght, Ernie Conwell, Az-Zahir Hakim (ehh--maybe not him)...and oh, for the hell of it, let's bring back Jerome Bettis, too. Hell--let's bring Lawrence Phillips back, too, shall we?

(Shoot...if we gon go that far...someone find Jim Everett--but then again, that may be going too far back.)

Jack Snow, Roman Gabriel and The Fearsome Foursome. These are the throwbacks they need to roll out...best Rams uniform ever.

p1_jones.jpg

Im pretty sure this is the first time that an NFL team will wear a throwback that they wore regularly while I was alive. Wow Im getting old :(

Im pretty sure this is the first time that an NFL team will wear a throwback that they wore regularly while I was alive. Wow Im getting old :(

So am I, homeskillet...so am I.

(And I ain't even 30 yet.)

I'm interested to see how this is going to look. How are they gonna fit that horn and a TV number all on the modern mini-sleeve?

Just be glad Chris Hovan isn't a Ram...that could be a poten--no, wait...that WOULD be a COMPLETE nightmare.

interesting that the article says they can wear the uni three times per season. new rule or faulty research by the post dispatch? i just hope the rams wear blue. i can see them wearing the road jerseys because of the super bowl. as a ram fan it pains me to see them celebrate a world championship. thats what losers do. winners win more titles.

interesting that the article says they can wear the uni three times per season. new rule or faulty research by the post dispatch? i just hope the rams wear blue. i can see them wearing the road jerseys because of the super bowl. as a ram fan it pains me to see them celebrate a world championship. thats what losers do. winners win more titles.

So the fact that a team celebrates a past champion makes them losers? I mean you don't have to look to far to see I guess what you would call losers, USC changed, so I guess that makes them losers!

1 pre-season, 2 regular season is the rule.

Bring Back Trent Green (minus the rodney harrison incident)

postedD5.jpg

or even Joe Namath

NamathRam.jpg

Actually, Trent Green is already back with the Lambs...and he's even started a game for 'em this season.

So the fact that a team celebrates a past champion makes them losers? I mean you don't have to look to far to see I guess what you would call losers, USC changed, so I guess that makes them losers!

Actually, I'd be fine with the rams switching back for good. its the fact they're wearing the uniforms to celebrate the 10th anniversary that bothers me. it probably means they'll wear a patch of some sort, and make a stink about it. just wear the uniforms. its the same as baseball teams hang wild card banners. i don't want to be the fan that sits back and remembers the one title we won, while mired in incompetence. just give me a playoff team and i'll be interested today as opposed to a team ten years ago.

Well hell...they may as well bring back Ryan McNeil, Todd Lyght, Ernie Conwell, Az-Zahir Hakim (ehh--maybe not him)...and oh, for the hell of it, let's bring back Jerome Bettis, too. Hell--let's bring Lawrence Phillips back, too, shall we?

(Shoot...if we gon go that far...someone find Jim Everett--but then again, that may be going too far back.)

Jim Everett...pffff---it's CRIS Everett. :P

Just off the top of my head, the 49ers have worn the '80s set several times in the past few seasons.