B2K UNITED

DawgPacPBH

So, those of you who have seen me around here know about my beer pong team. I've posted a few of our crests before, you can search them if you want.

Well, without further ado, here is the 2009 team crest and name/number fonts.(subject to comments and suggestions)

I hope you like it, I think the crest is the best so far, easily.

cmcczl1.jpg

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Is this in any way related to B2K the pop/r&b group? :D

As for the concept, I like the crest a lot, although it seems like the top is kind of bare. It just seems striped for really no reason to me. For the numbers/jerseys?, I'd put some of the blue in there. Maybe make the numbers blue, outline gold(where it's black), then outer-outline red. Also, on the 4s, the inline looks strange to me...I'm not sure how to explain this, but stop the inline for the "l-shaped" part at where it meets the primary vertical inline. Meaning, the little part where it hangs out past the vertical on the right side looks weird.

Does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

Is this in any way related to B2K the pop/r&b group? :D

As for the concept, I like the crest a lot, although it seems like the top is kind of bare. It just seems striped for really no reason to me. For the numbers/jerseys?, I'd put some of the blue in there. Maybe make the numbers blue, outline gold(where it's black), then outer-outline red. Also, on the 4s, the inline looks strange to me...I'm not sure how to explain this, but stop the inline for the "l-shaped" part at where it meets the primary vertical inline. Meaning, the little part where it hangs out past the vertical on the right side looks weird.

Does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

Haha it al makes sense, its just I used the Grizzlies number font, I didnt even think to edit it at all. The crest has the blue/gold stripes because every verison of our crest has those stripes, its just like...part of what the team is haha. Like Barca's stripes. They are just there in some way haha.

and :censored: yeah its related to the pop/r&b group, for hilarity's sake haha

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Archived