I wonder how quickly the Titans.......

seahawk9

Why...just because they lost a game (and their perfect season) in them today? Or is it because they were wearing navy-on-navy in the last regular-season-game they lost, as well? Is it due to superstition?? What's really going on now??? <_<

Yeah, that'd be the Titans' reason(s)...what about the Titians?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well in that case, its going to be sad seeing the Seahawks play naked, huh Seahawk9? :P

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Actually, I'd rather see the Seahawks play naked instead of that GOD AWFULL all blue monochrome they seem to have to wear all the time. I've always hated that look. Wish they would wear the white pants with the blue jerseys...........................

How many threads do there need to be that are basically "monochrome suxxx!!!" "no it doesn't!!!!1" ??

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

threads on why monochrome sucks SUCKS

seriously people, if it bothers you so much, instead of writing OVER and OVER how why you hate it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. How about you get really good in the sports logo design industry. Then get hired into a well known graphic design firm who does uniforms design for the NFL. And the next time YOUR FIRM whom you work for gets a new bid for a NFL team, then USE all of your power to make a non monochrome set that would force that team to NEVER use it.

OR

You can get a job as a NFL equipment manager. Work your way up to where you can decide what combos are going to be use for each weekend. Tell Clinton Portis to take a hike if he would ever comes in your office. WHY? You are the expert on what is cool and what is not. You don't like monochrome and you did something about it.

Sorry, too many whiners about monochromes are making me sick....

It is funny because the one thing that bothers me in the NFL uniform trends is the LACK of combo. I would love to see a team come out with a different set if they can do it. I would love to see the Panthers wear blue tops with their white pants. I would love to see the Bears wear their orange tops with their blue pants. I would love to see the Texans wear their red tops with their OR heaven forbid vice versa with the blue tops and red pants. I would love to see the Chargers wear their powder blues top with their navy blue pants. Yes they would look like the Titans BUT I DO NOT CARE. I want to see the Titans wear their light blue with white pants. I would love to see the Cowboys wear the RIGHT silver with their whites JUST TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I want to see the Patriots wear their silver pants with their white tops. Sorry to rant... but I don't like the thread always ditching the monochrome. There is a lot worst things to worry about then that.

seriously people, if it bothers you so much, instead of writing OVER and OVER how why you hate it, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. How about you get really good in the sports logo design industry. Then get hired into a well known graphic design firm who does uniforms design for the NFL. And the next time YOUR FIRM whom you work for gets a new bid for a NFL team, then USE all of your power to make a non monochrome set that would force that team to NEVER use it.

OR

You can get a job as a NFL equipment manager. Work your way up to where you can decide what combos are going to be use for each weekend. Tell Clinton Portis to take a hike if he would ever comes in your office. WHY? You are the expert on what is cool and what is not. You don't like monochrome and you did something about it.

Sorry, too many whiners about monochromes are making me sick....

It is funny because the one thing that bothers me in the NFL uniform trends is the LACK of combo. I would love to see a team come out with a different set if they can do it. I would love to see the Panthers wear blue tops with their white pants. I would love to see the Bears wear their orange tops with their blue pants. I would love to see the Texans wear their red tops with their OR heaven forbid vice versa with the blue tops and red pants. I would love to see the Chargers wear their powder blues top with their navy blue pants. Yes they would look like the Titans BUT I DO NOT CARE. I want to see the Titans wear their light blue with white pants. I would love to see the Cowboys wear the RIGHT silver with their whites JUST TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I want to see the Patriots wear their silver pants with their white tops. Sorry to rant... but I don't like the thread always ditching the monochrome. There is a lot worst things to worry about then that.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Remember the Titans (were once undefeated. ^_^ )

If you think about it, we were all undefeated at one time. Now let us hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

It is funny because the one thing that bothers me in the NFL uniform trends is the LACK of combo.

Yes, the stodginess of the NFL baffles sometimes.

This year, it seems that some teams are being more "stodgy" then in the previous years. Vikings? The purple pants are gathering dust. Cardinals? Your cardinal pants have yet to be worn. Texans lose game after game after game on the road, and stick to the same white jersey/navy pants combo they have worn for years now. Jags can't beat anyone at home anymore, and stick with the same ole' teal jersey/white pants combo every week. Broncos wore the all navy look a few times last year, for non-prime time home games. This year? Still waiting.....

Look at how many colleges do it. Not that you have to be like Oregon, who seems to have a different combo every single week, but don't be so set in your ways. If you aren't a traditional team and have different sets of pants and can mix and match tops with pants, do it every-once-in-a-while. Its fun for the fans and its fun to see on TV.

I hope the NFL teams don't use the same stupid logic that some people apparently do in thinking if you lose in a uniform that is different than your typical home and away, you gotta get rid of it.

Terrible logic.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived