GLB team logo concept...

JJSCOTT

Here is the logo I just did this week for my goal line blitz team... The Fiji Rage. It used to be the Fiji Eruption so I kept the old logo and worked it into the new logo. This is just the logo for the Team page but I might take it a lil further if I have some free time to design a uni and stuff to go along with it.

Lemme know what ya think.

FijiRage.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Here is the logo I just did this week for my goal line blitz team... The Fiji Rage. It used to be the Fiji Eruption so I kept the old logo and worked it into the new logo. This is just the logo for the Team page but I might take it a lil further if I have some free time to design a uni and stuff to go along with it.

Lemme know what ya think.

FijiRage.jpg

I dig the mask, but the volcano logo is stealing all of my attention. That's pretty sweet.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The only reason I threw the blast in there was cause it was the previous logo our team used... I was thinking if I went on with a more complete concept I would use it as a secondary so glad you guys thought that would work. Here it is by itself in our previous logo.

FijiEruption.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

The only reason I threw the blast in there was cause it was the previous logo our team used... I was thinking if I went on with a more complete concept I would use it as a secondary so glad you guys thought that would work. Here it is by itself in our previous logo.

FijiEruption.jpg

both logos are great! the volcano blast is an excellent secondary!

brandonjbrown

reds.png

brandon11.png1975Reds.png

Why not try a hybrid of both logos? Maybe put the Tiki mask into the face of the volcano?

In any event, both of the logos look really good.

My impression was also that you could combine the logos.

How about making the face a little broader, cutting the forehead down to just above the browline, and treating the cut off forehead as the lip of the volcano, with the tiki blowing it's top?

Works for 'Rage', and keeps the volcano without detracting from the tiki.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived