fnz's College Basketball Redesign

floydnimrod

I used a watered down version of the template that elliot used for his NBA redesign, I don't know whose it is.

Sorry about the black alternate being a little fuzzy. When I vectorized these, I tried everything I could and it still turned out the same way.

Well then, here they are...

sdst2pc3.png

C+C please.

Please Note: I did not design any of the logos. Just saying this to avoid confusion.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I used a watered down version of the template that elliot used for his NBA redesign, I don't know whose it is.

Sorry about the black alternate being a little fuzzy. When I vectorized these, I tried everything I could and it still turned out the same way.

sdst2pc3.png

C+C please.

Please Note: I did not design any of the logos. Just saying this to avoid confusion.

I WOULD PUT THE AZTECS WORDMARK ON ALL THE JERSEYS

IT LOOKS GREAT

sdst2pc3.png

C+C please.

I WOULD PUT THE AZTECS WORDMARK ON ALL THE JERSEYS

IT LOOKS GREAT

It's polite to take your caps off when you walk into someone's home. Please use that courtesy here.

2 problems I see with Niagara:

-perspective is off on the pants

-it's hard to see the black wordmarks on the purple background

I guess I should have asked how to do this:

On the shorts, should the striping be slightly tilted (with the top being more to the left than the bottom)

or

The striped go straight up to a certain point, and then kind of curl towards the wasteline?

It's always bugged me, and I'll fix it for Niagara version 2.

Concept #4: Vermont

I tried and tried but I couldn't get the persective on the shorts right for this one, so I left it as is.

It's not hard, just go with the curves of the pants rather than just making it straight up and down. Angle it slightly, and curve the lines just a little. That being said, I like your Vermont design. Simple, but nice.

Archived