Update...on A Post By Stampsman

iDonovan

* Like design

* Hate colors

* Wish I was that good

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Donovan,

That logo is simply amazing! One of the best things about this logo that nobody has mention is that the doctor himself looks like a cartoon character Disney would create in a cartoon serious they have nowadays. It looks very "Disney-ish" and with a little more modifications you'll have a perfect logo that also knocks on Disney. It's as plain as day!

Excellent work my man!

I think you have one of the best styles within this forum.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

bs2282 -you got :notworthy: I originally was going to make it kind of look like SuperMan, but half way throu my sketch I went with a Disney look. Just to maybe ruffle some feathers at Disney if they saw it. :P

I know the drop shadows are gone in the final version, but that won't stop me from commenting on them. Personally, I'd prefer seeing the logo in the final version without the shadows... I find them distracting.

In terms of the new version, I agree with Mockba... use the wordmark from the left with the background from the right, altering the background outline to be plum/eggplant.

Good work, iDonovan. Also, if I were going to take shots at Disney, I'd've drawn a cartoon duck that looks NOTHING (somewhat sarcastic) like Donald (or Daffy, for that matter), had him dressed up like a doctor, and everything else.

Sure the doctor looks cartoony, but it's not like Superman is a property of Disney, and plus, all of iDonovan's work is pretty cartoony (not a shot, an observation, and something that I find kinda cool).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I love what you are doing... i'm wondering if you can get a little AP follow-up free pub.

But i'm sure that hadn't occured to you... ^_^

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived