Plaxico Burress Shoots Himself

njmeadowlanders

Actually, when you're ballin' like Plax, you can afford to let big homey carry the piece for you. That way, when the shizz hits the fan, homey does the bid and you keep your name, rep, and bank.

Yea but now they can't even trust the big homey any more...don't want to get into it the way Pac Man did the other week.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, when you're ballin' like Plax, you can afford to let big homey carry the piece for you. That way, when the shizz hits the fan, homey does the bid and you keep your name, rep, and bank.

Yea but now they can't even trust the big homey any more...don't want to get into it the way Pac Man did the other week.

Pac wasn't paying the big homey. And he wasn't even really the big homey, he was a babysitter...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

what is the point of being up in some cut if you feel the need to have a burner stashed off in yo draws, kinfolk?

F2CA286975D081.jpg

lmao!

Wow I seriously laughed out loud at that. Funny stuff.

But he does have a good point. Should you really be in that situation where you have to have the strap ready?

I hate when I hear stuff like this. That's always a moment that has you going like "Dude...why?!"

I mean, some of the players today just don't have a bit of common sense. Plax, Ocho Cinco, T.O.

Some of these guy are just plain stupid, you play football, make millions, kids look up to you & this is what you do? Its a shame really.

baltimoreravens.png

The latest could spell real trouble for the Giants though, as Antonio Pierce was with him at the time, and it could bring felony charges for both.

Apparently Plax had illegally concealed the gun, a big crime in NYC in his pants, the gun then slipped down his leg when he tried to grab it bang he was shot.

The big questioon is now where is the gun?

If Plax and Pierce are hiding it or threw it away that's even more trouble.

I guess what Jigga said so long ago is the best point, if you need a gun to go to a club, then you need to find yourself another nightclub.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The latest could spell real trouble for the Giants though, as Antonio Pierce was with him at the time, and it could bring felony charges for both.

Apparently Plax had illegally concealed the gun, a big crime in NYC in his pants, the gun then slipped down his leg when he tried to grab it bang he was shot.

The big question is now where is the gun?

If Plax and Pierce are hiding it or threw it away that's even more trouble.

I guess what Jigga said so long ago is the best point, if you need a gun to go to a club, then you need to find yourself another nightclub.

Addressing my previous post, I know it was a link to the story, but it was still poorly worded.

What I would like to know is who carries a gun in their pants with the safety off? Talk about an accident waiting to happen. :D

Also Tank just carrying an unregistered weapon in NYC is a big crime, and I am sure you are right concealing it didn't help. This could be a hell of a lot worse to Plax than just a flesh wound. And in Rogers NFL I would bet the hammer will come down hard too.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Addressing my previous post, I know it was a link to the story, but it was still poorly worded.

What I would like to know is who carries a gun in their pants with the safety off? Talk about an accident waiting to happen. :D

Answer: A 12 year-old boy.

I saw, I came, I left.

the big issue here i think is that it barely missed the main artery in his leg, which was hit when Sean Taylor was shot. needless to say, another inch or 2 and we could be talking about yet another gun fatality in the NFL.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

On a side note, won't he be charged for having a handgun in NYC? I know that NYC has some really tough laws, so tough that even cops that are not NYC Police are not allowed to carry in the city. (Most cities have no issue with police from other jurisdictions caring their weapon while visiting another jurisdiction.)

The really short answer is yes on the gun charge. In NYC it is incredibly difficult to get a concealed carry permit. As for police officers from a department in NYS not NYPD carrying in NYC it is generally not an issue. Out of state it is a different thing (HR 218 aside.)

Antonio Pierce is also a dumb a$$ for stashing the gun. Burress seemed to already be a lost cause.

Dr. Dre, apparently.

Disconnected from the streets forever/As long as I got a baretta, n!**a, I'm down for whateva

I roll wit my s#!+ off safety/for n!**az that been hatin me lately and the bitches that wanna break me

:D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I hate when I hear stuff like this. That's always a moment that has you going like "Dude...why?!"

I mean, some of the players today just don't have a bit of common sense. Plax, Ocho Cinco, T.O.

Some of these guy are just plain stupid, you play football, make millions, kids look up to you & this is what you do? Its a shame really.

I think it's a lack of common sense. If you look at today's multi-million dollar athlete, hardly any of them ever graduate college. What I mean by this is that they never learn to function as a part of society; they're basicially throw away, disposable entertainment. These guys entire lives center around one thing and they for some reason thinks this puts them above the rules in other aspects of life. Being a top level athlete is tough, imo it's compounded by not having particularly well-rounded individuals doing it.

I realize that I'm a few hundred rungs down the ladder from Plaxico, Pacman, and Steven Jackson, but I've never found myself in any sort of social situation where the following dialogue would take place, even in the furthest reaches:

"Hey, you want to head out tonight?"

"Sure... just hold on a sec, let me grab my piece first."

Repeating what has been said so often on this thread and elsewhere: if you find yourself willfully entering a social situation where you feel a firearm is necessary, perhaps you should seriously reconsider entering said situation. As Emily Post once said, nothing poops a party quite like gunfire.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think it's a lack of common sense. If you look at today's multi-million dollar athlete, hardly any of them ever graduate college. Being a top level athlete is tough, imo it's compounded by not having particularly well-rounded individuals doing it.

You're telling me that alumni of Public Ivies like the University of Michigan and THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY aren't well-rounded individuals? That the NCAA's student-athletes aren't the pride and joy of this great nation of ours? Well, you know what that is? Poppycock. And do you know what poppycock is? Do you? I was hoping you did because I was kinda wondering myself.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well, you know what that is? Poppycock. And do you know what poppycock is? Do you? I was hoping you did because I was kinda wondering myself.

poppycock.jpg

Well, it appears to be sort of an upscale version of Crunch 'N' Munch, and I have no idea what that has to do with the topic at hand.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived