Plaxico Burress Shoots Himself

njmeadowlanders

The Applebee's by my house isn't rough like that.

He also has two last names. Harris?

Last month, I pulled out the ol' Smith & Wesson on the waiter for not bringing my take-home container in a timely manner.....

I know right? Sometimes you just gotta remind them chicks that you are an important person and got better places to be than waiting 10 minutes for some damn half eaten ribs. Let them know what's up the proper way.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be some :censored: if Plax gets more time for shooting himself than Mike Vick got for fighting and killing dogs?

America is a great and wonderful nation...and it's confirmed every motherfunking day.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The problem with Plax is he did it in NYC.

If he shot himself in Dallas he would get laughed at by the cops, and maybe fined for an unregistered gun.

NYC steps over the second amendment at every opportunity and want to hang people for just carrying a gun.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wouldn't it be some :censored: if Plax gets more time for shooting himself than Mike Vick got for fighting and killing dogs?

America is a great and wonderful nation...and it's confirmed every motherfunking day.

There are also child molesters who see less time than Vick.

The problem with Plax is he did it in NYC.

If he shot himself in Dallas he would get laughed at by the cops, and maybe fined for an unregistered gun.

NYC steps over the second amendment at every opportunity and want to hang people for just carrying a gun.

Nah, we just hold criminals accountable here. :P

No, they want to give a proper penalty (far short of hanging) for carrying an unlicensed gun in a place he wasn't allowed to have one--and for being irresponsible enough on top of all that, to have it go off.

Come on, Tank.

No, they want to give a proper penalty (far short of hanging) for carrying an unlicensed gun in a place he wasn't allowed to have one--and for being irresponsible enough on top of all that, to have it go off.

Come on, Tank.

Well that's one thing to punish him, but three and a half years in prison come on?

What's Plax's record? Has he ever been arrested before.

I can understand a Probation Sentence. Unless he shot somebody else or threatened to shoot some one, he should not go to prison for a first offense.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Come on, Tank.

Well that's one thing to punish him, but three and a half years in prison come on?

I can't think of many things more serious than negligence with a deadly weapon. Or more final and irreversible, if someone were to be killed by one. That's why you have to come down hard on this stuff.

The gun itself was illegal, and he wasn't licensed to carry one at all in New York. The whole situation was criminally stupid on every level.

I'm waiting to see what's going to happen to Antonio Pierce and/or the Giants for their "failure to cooperate"...

Interesting days ahead.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Come on, Tank.

I can understand a Probation Sentence. Unless he shot somebody else or threatened to shoot some one, he should not go to prison for a first offense.

The criminal law of the State of New York does not agree with you.

Imagine if someone else had been hit by the bullet. Considering Plax's recklessness with the gun it could easily have happened. Then he'd be in a whole lot more trouble then what he's in right now. He's lucky he's just getting hit with the possession charge for the unlicenced (read illegal) gun.

Anyone here ever apply for a handgun permit in NewYork State? Concealed weapon permit?

Gun + no permit + crime + coverup = Jail...and it should. Their are too many morons in this :censored:ed up state,

wether it be NYC or upstate, running around with guns ready to shoot or kill someone for no reason at all.

Im not against owning or carrying a gun leagal. Im against the off the wall no reguard for life dickhead that buys a gun

from some crackhead or otherwise ,and shoots an innocent person in a robbery attempt, killing them and the victim had a

family and kids....just an example and my opinion <_<

Plax can thank P Diddy for the mess he is in. The 3.5 mandatory law is all because The Diddy got off on the exact same thing. New York said, NO MORE!! Plax could have been the one to go free and have a law named after him. Screw some other celebrity over instead. I like the Giants and love Coughlin but this whole thing is ridonkulous. I love it.

Come on, Tank.

Imagine if someone else had been hit by the bullet. Considering Plax's recklessness with the gun it could easily have happened. Then he'd be in a whole lot more trouble then what he's in right now. He's lucky he's just getting hit with the possession charge for the unlicenced (read illegal) gun.

If someone else got hit then it would be a different story.

But should someone go to Prison for this, if it is his first offense?

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Come on, Tank.

Umm, yeah.

Suppose I walk up to your parents house and shoot one of them dead. I've never been arrested before. Do you think I should go to prison? It's my first offense.

Come on, Tank.

Umm, yeah.

Suppose I walk up to your parents house and shoot one of them dead. I've never been arrested before. Do you think I should go to prison? It's my first offense.

Yeah you shot somebody

Plax shot himself.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Come on, Tank.

You know...maybe you have a point here. What they charged him with is Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree. In order to be convicted of that the prosecution would have to prove that "with intent to use the same unlawfully against another, that person knowingly possesses a loaded firearm." Under the facts as we know them it would appear that there is no intent there to use the firearm against another. He didn't pull it on someone nor brandish it it merely fell down his pants and he shot himself when he caught the gun going down his leg.

He'll probably get convicted of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree which is a misdemeanor and a catch all as you can be convicted for just being in possession of the gun. Maximum sentence up to 1 year in Rikers Island and/or a fine.

Thus, no he shouldn't go to prison at all on a first offense. However, had he a felony conviction already on his record he should (but he would have been charged with s different crime.)

Archived