Nike Enforcer Uniform to Debut 12/6. Army vs Navy

scottysprings

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a one time thing those Army uniforms look awesome. The Navy's aren't bad, but if they're not going to be outlandish like Army's why not just keep the better look they had before, but with the new jersey type? Its not like they went crazy with Navy anyways. Although after seeing the Army's uniforms I sort of wish they would have.

I noticed that Navy has two different sleeve logos, one on each side. The right side looks like a blue anchor and the left side looks like the crest that the US Navy as a whole uses on a flag or something similar. If I had a pic, I'd show y'all what I mean. As for Army, the Camo look does make them look "Army-ish" and ready for war, no pun intended (Sorry if that wasn't politically correct).

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

I noticed that Navy has two different sleeve logos, one on each side. The right side looks like a blue anchor and the left side looks like the crest that the US Navy as a whole uses on a flag or something similar. If I had a pic, I'd show y'all what I mean. As for Army, the Camo look does make them look "Army-ish" and ready for war, no pun intended (Sorry if that wasn't politically correct).

I believe one is for the Navy and the other is for the Marines.

I believe one is for the Navy and the other is for the Marines.

You are correct. As long as these unis are one-timers, I'm OK with it.

As someone who has never before seen Army play football (I'm not really a college football fan), the first impression I get from these uniforms is that they are actually pretty cool. I could do without the "Duty. Honor. Country." thing on the back (not sure exactly what it says, but it's something like that), but I like the rest (even the camo numbers). Maybe if I knew what Army is supposed to look like, these would bother me more.

As someone who has never before seen Army play football (I'm not really a college football fan), the first impression I get from these uniforms is that they are actually pretty cool. I could do without the "Duty. Honor. Country." thing on the back (not sure exactly what it says, but it's something like that), but I like the rest (even the camo numbers). Maybe if I knew what Army is supposed to look like, these would bother me more.

340x.jpg

The usual Army home unis.

I was not expecting anything like this but I really like both of them alot. I agree with McCall that these work for this game. My only complaint, and its minor, are the camo number for army.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Why does everyone not like that it says that? This isn't some regular college football team, this is the United States Army. That's their slogan. If ever the quote "It's about the name on the front of the jersey, not the back" applied, it was to these teams (and Air Force). I think that they have the slogan on the back in place of player names is great.

Archived