Nike Enforcer Uniform to Debut 12/6. Army vs Navy

scottysprings

As someone who has never before seen Army play football (I'm not really a college football fan), the first impression I get from these uniforms is that they are actually pretty cool. I could do without the "Duty. Honor. Country." thing on the back (not sure exactly what it says, but it's something like that), but I like the rest (even the camo numbers). Maybe if I knew what Army is supposed to look like, these would bother me more.

340x.jpg

The usual Army home unis.

And theyre my #1 best uniform in the country. That camo crap sucks.

I'm not too big a fan of those old Army uniforms. There are striping issues and, save for the patches, there is no indication of what the uniforms represent.

Well in that photo it looks like they represent the Chrysler Corp. :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who has never before seen Army play football (I'm not really a college football fan), the first impression I get from these uniforms is that they are actually pretty cool. I could do without the "Duty. Honor. Country." thing on the back (not sure exactly what it says, but it's something like that), but I like the rest (even the camo numbers). Maybe if I knew what Army is supposed to look like, these would bother me more.

340x.jpg

I'm not too big a fan of those old Army uniforms. There are striping issues and, save for the patches, there is no indication of what the uniforms represent.

That gold does look like the more popular color used for the Sebring Convertable.

340x.jpg

That gold does look like the more popular color used for the Sebring Convertable.

Oy. I think one of my friends had a Chrysler that was that color.

Archived