My First Concept Attempt

siegel0572

This is my first attempt at doing a uniform concept. I figured I would start simple with a helmet. I think the Bengals need a new look to their helmets. IMO the stripes are getting old, so this was my idea. I like the idea of the tiger face. My original idea had a white and orange stripe, but when I started doing it I did'nt like how it looked, so I went all black. Your comments will help me out since, like I said this is my first attempt. Thanks in advance.

BengalsHelmet.jpg

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Did you come up with that logo on your own, or copy and paste it from somewhere else?

It was a picture that I found that I thought would look good on a helmet so I decided to use it as a trial. I just did some re-touching of the coloring on the face.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

what program are u using? this is a good start but it kind of looks like a high school, they already have a pretty good tiger face logo, but good first try and keep it up and u will get better and make better stuff

Thanks Jake. I did this on MS Paint. I agree, I like the Bengals face logo too, but I figured I would try something different and see how it would turn out. I would like to see the Bengals use the tiger face logo more than the B one they are using now.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

what program are u using? this is a good start but it kind of looks like a high school, they already have a pretty good tiger face logo, but good first try and keep it up and u will get better and make better stuff

Thanks Jake. I did this on MS Paint. I agree, I like the Bengals face logo too, but I figured I would try something different and see how it would turn out. I would like to see the Bengals use the tiger face logo more than the B one they are using now.

well ok, i use ms paint for most of my work and i have many pant templates and little tricks i use that i can pass on to you if you are interested, if you ever have a question me and a few other people on here are probly the people to ask. so great first try but if you want some tips and other things like that then just ask me

Archived