London 2012 logo

josh_cat_eyes

As I was scouring this internet looking for logos for the correction thread, I came upon this logo.

Picture4.png

I think it is really cool and SHOULD be used!

Sorry, that's creative and it looks good. The good people of Britain just won't stand for that.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

It's creative and all, but at most it only works for their bid as an applicant city. I don't think its strong enough to be the logo of the actual Olympic games. (No, I'm not supporting the current logo by any means whatsoever)

Wade-sig.png

That friggin' thing is horrible! Both logos are crap! I wish designers would stop farting around and doing other things and then the morning of the meeting for the proposal take their 3 year old's scribbles and turn them in for actual design work! Both of these logos show no thought process or even creativity. It's just utter crap!

As I was scouring this internet looking for logos for the correction thread, I came upon this logo.

Picture4.png

I think it is really cool and SHOULD be used!

Zoizdon!? My God. We've finally began to reach interplanetary markets.

I hate it. It reminds me of when people put a 3 instead of an E in their user name. Or a 4 instead of an A. The logo looks like a 13 year old girl texting London to her 12 year old friend. There is a fine line between creativity and totally reaching.

• 2 months later...

Archived