Avalanche Vs. Canucks

See Red

And I beg to differ that no players will ever mess with Bertuzzi again. In fact, I'm sure some of the Avalanche big guys are acheing to play Bertuzzi again. I think if they were to play Bertuzzi again, Worrell will go out of his way to mess with Bertuzzi. Especially with how Bertuzzi feels about what he did... I don't think his he can handle doing this to a player again, mentally -- and I think NHL players may know that.

And what do you mean this will make Moore change his style? Moores shot wasn't a cheap shot! It was a legal hit. So essentially, Moore's not gonna make legal hits anymore? The Canucks just couldn't handle the fact that their first attempt at redemption failed when Moore won the first fight. I'm not so sure the league will be afraid to fight Bertuzzi when he was afraid to do ANYTHING while Peter Worrell was on the ice.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if they got rid of the instigator when Moore hit Naslund some one could have gone after him rght away and that would have prevented further violence.

Amen.

Rare day I agree with Tank, bu you nailed it this time. Let them fight, and serious stuff doesn't build up and explode.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The instigator rule is just putting a band-aid on an artery wound. Cheap shots will still be around, Pandora's box is open. The only thing that can solve the problem is changing the way we play the game. Euro ice would also help.

It's easy to say "blah blah this wouldn't of happen if...." because it's in hindsight, and we all know that that is 20/20.

Don Cherry is right about the media down here in the US the elite American media has been attacking hockey all week calling it a vicious barbaric sport. There have been calls to ban it in some circles.

You may not like Cherry but everyone is noticing it.

John Davidosn has been very outspoken calling them vultures.

The elite media let me define it for you is papers like the NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, and Boston Globe and Televsion Netowork News (CBS, NBC and ABC), and on cable CNN.

These elite media sources aka the liberal media do look their nose down upon normal people and those who disagree with them like Don Cherry. The Great Unwashed is a term they use. Its a general they know it all attitude.

These elite media services only cover hockey when their are incidents like this and they have been in full attack mode since Monday. They dont like hockey and neither should you is bascialy the who theme of trheir coverage. Its the genuine attitude toward everything.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

"Liberal" has nothing to do with pro/con hockey, that's a lame comparison.

But, vultures is a good term. Reporters who haven't watched five minutes of hockey in their lives suddenly have an opinion on the sport. Meh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived