School Wide Petition To Change Our Logo

Korbyn

So I have decided to take control and have startred a school wide petition to "Boycot The B". I started the petition yesturday and in less then 24 hours I have 94 signatures. (We have about 1000 Students)

The following statement is on the peition:

We, the students of Beaver Brae, no longer want the ?B? logo to be our main logo. We have no issue with it as a secondary/alternate logo however we would like our school to be better represented with a logo that is more artistic, as well as something all students will take pride in. The logo we believe will better represent us is the Boise State logo that has its own ?Beaver Brae? touches added to it.

Sincerely,

The Students of Beaver Brae

Nothing says mad uproar like almost 10% of people pissed about something!

And nothing says something that you'll take tons of school pride in like rehashing a stolen logo.

jongarlanduj6.jpg

I also think that if you are going to formally present this initiative to the school board, you should at least spell "boycott" correctly.

After reading these "petitions", I think the school would be better served using their funds to hire better teachers, rather than contracting designers to upgrade a "B".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I also think that if you are going to formally present this initiative to the school board, you should at least spell "boycott" correctly.

After reading these "petitions", I think the school would be better served using their funds to hire better teachers, rather than contracting designers to upgrade a "B".

I forgot a T give me a break, haha.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

As a former Dryden Eagle, I concur. However, your "B" logo is still better than the crap they changed ours to in the past few years. If I had a picture of it, I'd post it. It really is the worst eagle I've ever seen. The KPDSB has terrible logos, but at least none of them are copies. Sadly, the Muskies probably win.

As a former Dryden Eagle, I concur. However, your "B" logo is still better than the crap they changed ours to in the past few years. If I had a picture of it, I'd post it. It really is the worst eagle I've ever seen. The KPDSB has terrible logos, but at least none of them are copies. Sadly, the Muskies probably win.

Dryden Eagles ... psssst :P

THe only logo I could find wqas this, but i'm pretty sure this isn' it.

dhs2watermark.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I don't mean to jack this but I was wondering if anyone recognizes my high school's logo? I haven't seen it anywhere else but it looks pretty nice so there might be a chance they just lifted it from somewhere else. I've always wondered. If not, do you think it is relatively good quality for a high school logo? (Blue + Orange colors). Mostly, I just want to know if it was "borrowed" from somewhere else though. Thanks and sorry Korbyn, I didn't think this deserved a thread.

NSHS-lion-transparent.gif

• 2 weeks later...

eagle_03.gif

If this is the correct Dryden High School, do you really detest this logo that much? I don't think it's that bad...

Source: http://www.drydenobserver.ca/pages/eaglessports.html

eagle_03.gif

If this is the correct Dryden High School, do you really detest this logo that much? I don't think it's that bad...

Source: http://www.drydenobserver.ca/pages/eaglessports.html

I have never seen that logo, but that is nothing to complain about!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived