Posting Rate Dropping

the_cynic

Is it just me or has the posting rate on this website dropped within the last week?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Do you think this could be because of some specific members?

The weirdest thing about this is if you look at the "Board Statistics" on the main page you'll find this.

Most users ever online was 60 on Mar 8 2004, 02:40 PM

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Damn post conservatives. I miss the Word Association game.

I also think that this is a huge lul in the sports community as a whole. Nothing much going on.. some hockey trades, getting ready for Baseball... prepping for the March Madness... but really.. not a whole lot of big news.

But yes, very much so a slow board recently.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't know if Chris really wants this but you could add an "Entertainment" board and a "Politics" board but that kind of goes against the name........"Chris Creamer Sports Logo Community". I know there's a lot of dicks that post a lot in the Politics board within Fanhome. My comments aren't really something I want, I'm just bringing up the "possibles".

Retired Number's To Come

I agree... one general discussions board.

Post rate is cyclical. I don't know the specific rhyme and reason to it, but there is one I'm sure.

Also, the fact that we're approaching things like tax time, university exams, etc might have something to do with it.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I agree... one general discussions board.

Post rate is cyclical. I don't know the specific rhyme and reason to it, but there is one I'm sure.

Also, the fact that we're approaching things like tax time, university exams, etc might have something to do with it.

...Spring Break, Decent enough weather to go outside without a limb freezing off (up until monday morning).

Archived